Thanks Thanks:  45
Likes Likes:  83
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to let the Cumming

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Time to let the Cumming

Ray at @Double R Diesel will be soon making another sale. Guys I tried to hold off and let the truck alone but I failed horribly. LOL. After reading more posts than I can count I have come to realize that when it comes to setting the Cummins beast free and getting excellent customer service to boot Ray is the man to deal with. I've always said that word of mouth is the best way to find out what to do when you are not sure. Well the word of mouth for Double R Diesel is off the charts. Just as soon as Ray calls me back and he helps me make the best choices for what I'm looking to achieve I will become his newest customer. Really excited to say the least. And let's not forget the deal he is offering to Lifetime Platinum Members right now. More to follow as parts arrive.

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie, Delmonico Red Pearl, 6.7 CUMMINS, 4X4, Auto, CC, SB, Fully Loaded, Firestone air bags, Matching Front Window Tint.
    Let The Mods Begin.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Time to let the Cumming

@pa cummins Congrats! Keep us informed!

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

You made a great choice!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Ray is great. He has been very helpful to me including helping me with parts he didn't even sell. He is definitely the guy you want to deal with.

2017 Ram 2500 CCSB | AFE CAI | 4" Straight Pipe | MM3 Tuned by Anarchy

7. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Champion View Post
    Ray is great. He has been very helpful to me including helping me with parts he didn't even sell. He is definitely the guy you want to deal with.
    x2

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

9. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, JT_410BERRY liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Be ready. These trucks are so drying else deleted and tuned 👍

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Ray hands down has best customer service. Happy shopping""

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Well I had a chance to talk to Ray @Double R Diesel and he gave me great advice to what I was looking for. Such a polite and knowledgeable vendor. I ordered everything today and will be looking forward to my after Christmas present. I also ended up saving near $400 with his lifetime member discount. Thanks for taking care of us members Ray. When the parts arrive I will let everyone know how the installation goes, quality of the parts, and how well the truck responds to the improvements.

Here's a list of what I ordered:
    MM3 tuner with Rays tunes
    Flo Pro 5" TBE
    HPP EGR cooler delete kit
    EGT sensor
    HPP block off plug kit
    Flo Pro 5" to 6" exhaust tip

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie, Delmonico Red Pearl, 6.7 CUMMINS, 4X4, Auto, CC, SB, Fully Loaded, Firestone air bags, Matching Front Window Tint.
    Let The Mods Begin.

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Oh you will like it... I haven't gotten around to using my HPP kit yet. Stupid weather LOL. But everything I bought fit as advertised. If you get your egr and cooler delete on before me post up some pics!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Ok I'll do that. I also bought the sinister diesel oil bypass filter and coolant filter. I plan on installing them when I do the other mods. I have a oil catch can that was used on another vehicle I sold that I'm going to try and add between the crankcase and the air inlet by turbo. I'm hoping this will take the oil vapor out of the air and in turn keep the turbo clean.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let The Mods Begin.

18. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast