Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Double R Diesel "Top Notch"

1. Top Of Page | #1

Double R Diesel "Top Notch"

I just wanted to reach out to the Cummins community and let you guys know what a pleasure it was doing business with Ray at Double R diesel.

As a small business owner myself I understand how difficult it can be being short staffed and what have you. Sometimes it's difficult to address all of the questions or fulfill all the needs of customers from time to time. Let me tell you that out of all the businesses that I do business with Ray truly has an awesome operation in place!

Not only is he extremely courteous, but he also answers all questions or the majority of questions in an extremely timely manner. Not to mention his extensive knowledge in the business and with diesels. He also has great patience in dealing with folks like myself, who are not necessarily diesel mechanics and are kind of learning so to speak as we go when we are modifying our trucks.

I also wanted to say that Ray took the time away from his personal life and his family on the weekend and answered questions for me which he didn't have to do. That just goes to show how dedicated he is to the business and making sure that we make the best decisions for our trucks as we modify them.

Hats off to you Ray and Double R diesel!* Anyone else out there thinking of modifying their truck I would not hesitate to contact Ray! I will definitely be doing business with Double R diesel in the future as I continue to modify and add power to my truck.

Thanks a million Ray!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Double R Diesel "Top Notch"

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, DanO, Peter Champion liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Double R Diesel "Top Notch"

@Double R Diesel is breaking our site, LOL.

Great job Ray!!!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks pa cummins thanked for this post
    Likes pa cummins liked this post