Likes Likes:  21

Thread: HS Mini Maxx MCC and Code Generator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

HS Mini Maxx MCC and Code Generator

Hello Ray and thanks for the reply.
    Question: How would I know if the Mini Max I bought second hand is VIN locked? It was brand new-never installed, but his receipt shows he had a ford when he bought the tuner and other items. I looked at the files on the sd card that came with it, (on my pc), and the first two files say Ford, but further down the list I see something for my Ram trans. (see picture)
    Also, from my understanding, I need to purchase a 16 digit "License Key" (unlock code ??) so I can install a custom tune into my Mini Maxx. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Untitled.jpg

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diamond d View Post
    Hello Ray and thanks for the reply.
    Question: How would I know if the Mini Max I bought second hand is VIN locked? It was brand new-never installed, but his receipt shows he had a ford when he bought the tuner and other items. I looked at the files on the sd card that came with it, (on my pc), and the first two files say Ford, but further down the list I see something for my Ram trans. (see picture)
    Also, from my understanding, I need to purchase a 16 digit "License Key" (unlock code ??) so I can install a custom tune into my Mini Maxx. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Untitled.jpg
    Show settings screen. Look to see if it says uninstalled.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

OK, thanks, I'll check tomorrow.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post