Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Titan 5.0 cummins cold start video!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Nissan Titan 5.0 cummins cold start video!

Wow it was three degrees where i live in Ohio and my truck fires right up without being plugged in no issues. I would not be happy. On a side note you have a nice truck.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    Wow it was three degrees where i live in Ohio and my truck fires right up without being plugged in no issues. I would not be happy. On a side note you have a nice truck.

Appreciate it man, your truck looks cool as f**k as well.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerbskie View Post
    Nope,get this.... they only sell the titans with the plug in option in Canada/ Alaska for the time being. Makes sense, right??
    I bet it's the same heater used in our trucks. I think I saw the power cords there. In which case, try www.genosgarage.com @Geno's Garage They are an excellent source for Cummins stuff. And one of our sponsors.

At least it started

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Horrible flash back of an ether addicted 7.3....I don't think I'd be thrilled with that at all.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Oh man. . That's not how a new truck should sound at all

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lat year we hit -7 here and my '06 cranked in 2 seconds without being plugged in. I'm sorry to hear this. I was thinking of one in the future. Not sure now.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #27
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2 years ago when it was way below zero. My truck said it was -22* and started, without a grid heater. The 5.0 is not impressing me any. Sorry for your luck.

13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Man, I hate glow plugs! Had 'me in a couple of old Ford 6.9 diesels. They were forever going bad, and liked to swell up right before they failed. It was sometimes a bugger to remove them when the tips swelled... one thing you did not want to do was break one off - the broken end wound up in the cylinder. Don't miss those things at all.

2010 RAM 3500 DRW CC LB. RaceMe Ultra Sinister EGR/Cooler Delete, RaceMe EGT, 4" Flo-Pro CAT-To-Factory Muffler
    Pulling a 2011 HitchHiker 31.5 UKTG Fifth Wheel
    Full-time RVer since 9/22/14

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Top Of Page | #29
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@gerbskie ... did you ever find out for sure if it had a stock block heater .. or not ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

15. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I know this is an old thread but someone may need to know.

I have a 2018 XD and live in south Texas and mine has the block heater, just no cord. Got that on Amazon for less than 20 bucks. FYI

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast