Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Settings

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Settings

Is there options with the MM3 with tunes from ray to change timing, torque and rail pressure? I thought i seen some guys talking about it, not sure where to find it in my MM3. This is for 13+ trucks thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Settings

Quote Originally Posted by John Gianotti View Post
    Is there options with the MM3 with tunes from ray to change timing, torque and rail pressure? I thought i seen some guys talking about it, not sure where to find it in my MM3. This is for 13+ trucks thanks!

I believe that is only on the box tunes.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John Gianotti View Post

Only on raceme box tunes. Rays are set. If you need an adjustment to your RT file or something he can take care of it no problem though.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Likes John Gianotti liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Ahh gotcha ok cool

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post