Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MPG on RaceME Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

Hello all

I just recently did the EGR/DPF deletes with a Raceme Ultra.

I have a 2011 6.7L short bed with 3.55 rear end with a 34 gal fuel tank.

Starting this his Friday I will be starting the long drive from El Paso Tx to Richmond Va for the holiday.

I will start with the 60HP with everything else set to the default settings unless anyone else has had success with a different setup. My question is has anyone else have some success with different setups on there Raceme Ultra that gives them better MPG. I think this will be a good opportunity to see what our trucks can do with this tuner and deletes. I'm open for any suggestions y'all might have.

Trip details: total trip 6 days. 3,800 miles round trip.
    Average speed 70-85
    El Paso To Dallas about 9 Hours.
    Dallas to Nashville Tn. 9.5 hours
    Nashville to Richmond Va about 9 hours.
    Each stop I'll post the results and maybe we can find the best settings for MPG.

2. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

box tunes I always got killer mileage on the 150hp tune ran default timing and the lowest rail pressure, my truck would hand calculated out to over 22mpg on this tune all highway running 72-74mph

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

Kessler

if I'm not close to 22 MPG I'll have to try that on one of my pit stops. Thanks for the info

6. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, kessler89 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

I just got my Raceme on last week and have noticed that my mpg average has stayed the same. I know it's went down in city driving, but want to know how to maximize the efficiency for hwy. Currently I have it set on 60hp and default everything else. I guess i'll try the 150hp and set the timing and rail pressure to stock and see if it improves. or maybe try that with the 60hp tune. Cant wait to see your averages from that trip!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

I know on mine over the last week came out to 16mpg even on the 150 tune running 75-80 on a 450 mile trip. Truck has not gotten better then 17 since I have had it. I wouldn't know what to think if I calculated one tank out even close to 20

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

2019 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 CCSB 68RFE 3.73 Diamond Black Black Out Edition RBP Stealth Steps
    Sold-2012 Ram 2500 CCLB 4x4 68RFE 3.73 True Blue Pearl

10. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

I have the MM3 with Anarchy tunes and the best I've seen is 17 mpg running the race tune.
    Truck is a 14 3500 DRW Aisin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

@Bobbywalker083, where you at with them numbers on your cross country trip El Paso to Richmond and back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywalker083 View Post
    Hello all

I just recently did the EGR/DPF deletes with a Raceme Ultra.

I have a 2011 6.7L short bed with 3.55 rear end with a 34 gal fuel tank.

Starting this his Friday I will be starting the long drive from El Paso Tx to Richmond Va for the holiday.

I will start with the 60HP with everything else set to the default settings unless anyone else has had success with a different setup. My question is has anyone else have some success with different setups on there Raceme Ultra that gives them better MPG. I think this will be a good opportunity to see what our trucks can do with this tuner and deletes. I'm open for any suggestions y'all might have.

Trip details: total trip 6 days. 3,800 miles round trip.
    Average speed 70-85
    El Paso To Dallas about 9 Hours.
    Dallas to Nashville Tn. 9.5 hours
    Nashville to Richmond Va about 9 hours.
    Each stop I'll post the results and maybe we can find the best settings for MPG.

13. Likes DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

I have double r diesel tunes. I average 19-20 mpg at 70 mph running 37x13.50 mud tires with 40 psi front and 35 psi in the back. 3:42 rear end. Id like to put my stock wheels and tires back on to see what i get LOL

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by lcarrasco View Post
    I have double r diesel tunes. I average 19-20 mpg at 70 mph running 37x13.50 mud tires with 40 psi front and 35 psi in the back. 3:42 rear end. Id like to put my stock wheels and tires back on to see what i get LOL
    I should've bought a single tire LOL almost the same set up but 3:73s and I get 13.8 on the Hwy at 72mph

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

16. Likes lcarrasco, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

MPG on RaceME Ultra

Well, I updated my tuner last week and after doing so in the rt options, there is no option to set to stock for the rail pressure, but, or timing. Also, since the update the truck seems to run rich at idle. I mean there is a strong diesel smell while idling. Any way to adjust this? Or just have to wait for another update. My mpg has actually went down from having the truck stock with the DPF and cat. I was averaging almost 17 stock driving it very easy, and now with the raceme it's down to 16. Any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast