Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP ASAP!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member youcancallme_austin's Avatar

User Info Menu

HELP ASAP!

Guys, I'm in serious need of a favor here! I have a 2008 with a G56, EGR delete and Efi live by Anarchy diesel, and the usual dual disc... I go to start it, it throws the lightning bolt and check engine light.. Code reads ECM 2127. It was throwing another code awhile back but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but it all seems to happen when we have cold weather. It gives me dead pedal and surging, I've called all the people I know to call and searched all I can for answers on how to fix it.. I've found out that the code reads my TPS, but most people seem to think it's a wire loose or bad connection, etc. so I've cleaned the battery terminals, wiped the bolts with WD40 because that's all I had still the same. I'm not really sure where to turn next. ANY insight on this means more than I can thank ya for.. hope someone can give me some help here and get this turd back on the road. Happy Holidays y'all, same to your families! Be safe out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: HELP ASAP!

Check the plug that attaches to your throttle pedal. Make sure it is on properly.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Will do! Thanks a ton!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I tried it, even took it off and made sure it was clean and attached right.. still nothing.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Did you ask @anarchydiesel?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Gee whiz guys. The sensor is 8 years old! My bet it's expansion and contraction. start the truck and establish the situation you describe. Turn the heater on and warm it up. Try it again. If the truck is OK when warmed up, change the sensor

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I tried that too earlier today but didn't turn the heater on, I just tried to let the motor warm up a little, but I follow what you're saying. I'll definitely try it tomorrow. Thanks a million!

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Make shure or battery are good

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Make shure or battery are good
    This thread is from 2016.

I hope he got his turd back on the road in the last 3 years!

12. Likes AK Bob, jman55 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Checked your anti lock brake sensor should have one on the back side of each dust cover/behind the rotor. Just trace the cables for brakes or unplugged

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast