Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RaceMe Ultra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra

Can you set your truck back stock and use the RaceMe on another truck? I know some other tuners I had in the past worked that way. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Ultra

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Used to be able to but now yiu need to purchase another vin licence I believe. It's good, and not so good. The good is you don't have to set the truck back to stock with another vin purchase and one ultra can tune up to 4 trucks with the purchase of vins. I believe they are in $350ish range to buy, and need to be bought directly through raceme.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Used to be able to but now yiu need to purchase another vin licence I believe. It's good, and not so good. The good is you don't have to set the truck back to stock with another vin purchase and one ultra can tune up to 4 trucks with the purchase of vins. I believe they are in $350ish range to buy, and need to be bought directly through raceme.
    Thanks for the info but not really what I was wanting to hear. I just wanted to return my truck to stock, sell this and go with something different. Thanks

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by twadd10 View Post
    Thanks for the info but not really what I was wanting to hear. I just wanted to return my truck to stock, sell this and go with something different. Thanks

Couple things. First, I could be wrong LOL. But that's tge way I was thinking it changed to after a certain update. Second, was it ever updated to that certain update? And last, it can still be sold. Buyer just needs to know they will have to purchase a vin.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes I actually updated it yesterday. Wonder if RaceMe would just give me another vin license since this tuner won't work on my truck as it should?

8. Thanks Bobbywalker083 thanked for this post
    Likes Chad Biddix liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yes I actually updated it yesterday. Wonder if RaceMe would just give me another vin license since this tuner won't work on my truck as it should?

What won't work? Where did you buy it? Is there something faulty, or is it an expectation thing. Faulty not working is under warranty. Not meeting your expectations, you could look into custom tuning.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

What won't work? Where did you buy it? Is there something faulty, or is it an expectation thing. Faulty not working is under warranty. Not meeting your expectations, you could look into custom tuning.
    Truck is a 2012 3500 Cab and Chassis I bought back in August. Truck had just been deleted and RaceMe installed. Truck runs fine with stock power and deletes but once anything is change such as hp,torque,VGT,rail pressure ect., the truck will not idle. The latest update helped some. Truck will idle in park or neutral but once you shift to reverse or drive and the rpms drop just slightly the truck goes crazy. Tach is up and down. Starts kinda suttle but then progressively gets worst within about 5-10 seconds. I've tried to email Franz but haven't received a response yet, also called RaceMe Canada yesterday to verify that I should be able to add some power to the truck. I'm kinda at a lose right now.

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Truck is a 2012 3500 Cab and Chassis I bought back in August. Truck had just been deleted and RaceMe installed. Truck runs fine with stock power and deletes but once anything is change such as hp,torque,VGT,rail pressure ect., the truck will not idle. The latest update helped some. Truck will idle in park or neutral but once you shift to reverse or drive and the rpms drop just slightly the truck goes crazy. Tach is up and down. Starts kinda suttle but then progressively gets worst within about 5-10 seconds. I've tried to email Franz but haven't received a response yet, also called RaceMe Canada yesterday to verify that I should be able to add some power to the truck. I'm kinda at a lose right now.

Oh! Sorry to hear that. I'm useless on cab and chassis information also. Not sure if @Double R Diesel can shed more light on this for you or not, but maybe. I'm a big fan of raceme and their products, but not informed well enough to talk about them on c&c. But I definately see your point if your truck won't even idle, and it is due to the tuner, someone should treat you right. Make double sure you did all the deletes steps right. Make sure you unplugged the throttle valve, and NOT the map sensor. That's a common mistake. It could be something other than the tuner going on.

13. Thanks Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes Steinbrenner liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Oh! Sorry to hear that. I'm useless on cab and chassis information also. Not sure if @Double R Diesel can shed more light on this for you or not, but maybe. I'm a big fan of raceme and their products, but not informed well enough to talk about them on c&c. But I definately see your point if your truck won't even idle, and it is due to the tuner, someone should treat you right. Make double sure you did all the deletes steps right. Make sure you unplugged the throttle valve, and NOT the map sensor. That's a common mistake. It could be something other than the tuner going on.
    I have talked to Ray a few months ago, he did a tune for me but said he wasn't really able to add any power to it. The guy I spoke to yesterday from RaceMe Canada also told me to verify the throttle valve was unplugged which it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast