Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: In the market

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

In the market

Looking for new shoes for the 17 3500 drw. Wanting a little more aggressive stance while still being able to tow what ever I need to. I tow pretty heavy. No lift all stock looking for a good wheel and tire package. Anyone running 19.5" wheels. I have looked on custo offset but they have so much on yheir site it's a little overwhelming. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: In the market

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I think 285/75r17 would look great! I actually am thinking of going this route with a 6.5 inch lift. Saves a little rotating mass and almost 34inches tall

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I think 285/75r17 would look great! I actually am thinking of going this route with a 6.5 inch lift. Saves a little rotating mass and almost 34inches tall
    That's what I have and I have a leveling kit. Looks good and fits the wheel space well. Now that I got my wife a Wrangler with 35's , mine look pathetic against hers. Look at the Geolanders A/T as I get great mileage out of them.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.