I don't know about you guys but I am LOVING my tunes and the MM3 I got from Ray at DoubleR. He is amazing and the package he put together for me is also amazing! I told myself that I would be using the 30HP tunes and driving like an adult but I can't LOL. I have been running in the 12V 200HP tune exclusively because it sounds absolutely amazing and the power from the 200HP tune is night and day difference to the 30HP. I really didn't think that just from a few parts and tunes I could see this kind of change but I have. I have had people come up to me in parking lots and ask what engine I have because it sounds like an old 12V and when I tell them its a 6.7 with tunes they are astonished. Then I show them the Lope tune and their jaws drop LOL.

I have had a lot of fun with this so far and I would recommend this kind of setup for anyone wanting to delete their truck and don't know which route to go. Also, I had Garmons Diesel Performance install everything and they did a great job for an amazing price I think, under $1000 including head studs installed.

My package/upgrades so far consist of:

* = from DoubleR

* RaceMe MM3 with 12 Valve, Lope, Turbo Whistle, Smoke and stock tunes with the option for 30, 120 and 200HP levels (except for Lope and Smoke) programmed by DoubleR
* FLO~PRO PN 1669, 5" Turbo Back Exhaust No Muffler
* HPP EGR Cooler Delete Kit
* RaceME Ultra EGT Sensor Kit
ARP Head Studs
S&B Cold Air Intake
Throttle Valve Delete
Wicked Wheel2
Closed Crankcase Ventilation Open Breather Kit

Here is a short video of my truck.