Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

Looking at deleting my truck. I'm sure this topic has been brought up before. Looking for opinions on tuning for my 16. Currently have 24k on it and I'm getting ready to delete. I was going to wait untill spring but I'm getting antsy. Does anyone have any recommendations. Pros and cons to either. Planning on running 5 inch turbo back, most likely stainless because of my location. Sinister Egr delete and a tuner. If anyone has any additional suggestions please share.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

Get hooked up with Ray over at @Double R Diesel. He is a vendor for igotacummins. That guy has the goods you need to make your truck fly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

4. Likes DanO liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I have spent days pouring over online data and got to drive an efi tuned truck and decided to go with Ray at DoubleRDiesel for a few reasons. I would like to know that I was going to get great service ( which Ray has already demonstrated), and due to the actual use of the product , like changing tire sizes , monitoring whatever all in the same unit. Then there is performance and trans tuning of warp that seems to really have gained ground. There are many pluses for MM3 and Ray and I am yet to find a negative. I am waiting for my package to get here and will report my findings after my install. Good luck.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DanO, Ky6.7cummins liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thake618 View Post
    Looking at deleting my truck. I'm sure this topic has been brought up before. Looking for opinions on tuning for my 16. Currently have 24k on it and I'm getting ready to delete. I was going to wait untill spring but I'm getting antsy. Does anyone have any recommendations. Pros and cons to either. Planning on running 5 inch turbo back, most likely stainless because of my location. Sinister Egr delete and a tuner. If anyone has any additional suggestions please share.
    I liked what the MM3 and @Double R Diesel tuning had to offer over the efi live route.
    We have great vendors here though
    Jonathan @higherpowerperformance
    James @rollinsmokediesel
    just a couple to start with. You can't really go wrong with any of our vendors IMO. It comes down to a personal preference.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, IGOTACUMMINS, dieseljeeper liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

You may also want to look at that give away! Membership gets you 5 free entries! Worth every penny!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Sisupower, DanO, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thake618 View Post
    Yea stop messing around and become a lifetime member!! Join the family, why are you still reading this go join and get a cool hoodie and land yard and tons of help from the family!! I've had to much coffee I think ......

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, IGOTACUMMINS, Jolly liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sisupower View Post
    Yea stop messing around and become a lifetime member!! Join the family, why are you still reading this go join and get a cool hoodie and land yard and tons of help from the family!! I've had to much coffee I think ......

And if you join today and place an order with DoubleR, you can still qualify for 10% discount.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Sisupower, DanO, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Had them both. Go with Ray!

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

16. Thanks RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Ha! Short and sweet LOL. But can't argue with a man that's ran both.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I went with the MM3 tuner from Ray @ Double R about a month ago. I am overdue getting on here to compliment him and his tuning. The tuning and unlock process couldn't be any easier and it is a really quick process. The transmission tuning is great and he has plenty of tuning power levels to choose from. *I have been running the 120hp tune. He cautioned me about the 150hp and 200hp tunes on a stock transmission. My son likes playing with the 12v and quick spool whistle tunes.

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast