Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  55
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Delete. Efi live vs warp tuning

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Well sure it would. I was just listing things that can be done without dropping the trans. At certain point to me that the trans needs to be pulled to upgrade torque converter, and the $$ already being spent to do it, why not go all the way with it.
    True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I've gotta chime in here as well, I have mcc tuning with Ray's custom tunes for a while now and I absolutely love it! Even after doing my 2nd gen swap, Ray sent me some updated tunes and damn my truck was a beast ( until torque converter started slipping, my fault LOL)! I can agree that the tranny tuning is spot on for sure! I have had other tuning before but none had the tranny down as good. Now I'm just waiting on my order I put in for an MM3 with Ray's tuning and I'm very anxious to say the least.*

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Does his turning come with all the options and all power levels? What's the max number of tunes he can load?

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thake618 View Post
    Does his turning come with all the options and all power levels? What's the max number of tunes he can load?
    The tunes are custom, so by "options" like timing, rail pressure, and so on, that's not needed anymore. His tunes are optimized to the correct settings. Power levels he has 30-200 hp. Max number of tunes is endless, or I guess until the card runs out of space. I guess since this is an "efi or raceme" thread, that's another great point! Tunes and tuners are endless. You're not stuck with one companies tunes with mm3. You could literally have ecm files from 6 different tuners if you wanted, and 100's of RT files. That's a super great thing mm3 has over efi, among many other things.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN, theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, theaaronbush, Derek liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

You won't be able to change timing and VGT spool rate like the box tunes on raceme. When you order if you haven't already there is a note section on the website. If there is anything particular you want out of a specific tune you can put it in there. If you feel you need to talk to him just call him up explain what you're looking for. He most likely can build an RT file for that. As rattlin stated you could have as many files as the card will hold. If you've never dealt with Ray he makes it easy and really takes care of his customers.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Thanks hoe thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

You just need to tell Ray what you want and he'll get you set. I have an xrt pro, so all I could do is load a tune at a time. To be honest you won't need all those options because you'll be happy!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

In my honest opinion, the box tunes where you are able to change the duration and timing is quite risky for someone who doesn't understand how that works. It's just asking for a blown head gasket or worse when someone gets testy. With Ray's tuning, he takes all of that guess work out and creates the best tunes that are safe and reliable! You can not go wrong with the custom tuning! He and everyone of us that has Warp Tuning will stand by Rays work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes kessler89 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I just bought Rays warp tunes and they're awesome, no regrets and the truck runs great I posted a detailed review in the raceme section

14. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Mabey this is a dumb question but what's an RT files. Obviously it's diffrent than a normal ecm tune file?
    Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    You won't be able to change timing and VGT spool rate like the box tunes on raceme. When you order if you haven't already there is a note section on the website. If there is anything particular you want out of a specific tune you can put it in there. If you feel you need to talk to him just call him up explain what you're looking for. He most likely can build an RT file for that. As rattlin stated you could have as many files as the card will hold. If you've never dealt with Ray he makes it easy and really takes care of his customers.

16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Mabey this is a dumb question but what's an RT files. Obviously it's diffrent than a normal ecm tune file?
    RT files are real time files with different power levels novelty tunes tow tunes and such but are basiclly manipulated from your base ecm file. There is only so much that can be done with say a 60hp base file vs 120hp base file. May want to let Ray or one of the others explain it better

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast