Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting p0191 fuel pressure rail circuit. Code.

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Getting p0191 fuel pressure rail circuit. Code.

Anybody get this code? What fixed your truck? Don't want to throw money away at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Getting p0191 fuel pressure rail circuit. Code.

@texasbest2006, before someone else gets angry, what's the year make and model, and any modifications you may have.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2012 cummins 3500 70,000 miles

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just deleted 3 weeks ago. Race me ultra

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

First is it low on fuel? Next would be fuel filter. From there could be a bad sensor, poor connection, or a short. Worst case the fuel pump is bad.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It's not low on fuel, I replace my fuel filter every 10k. It's a 5k now. It seems like every since I deleted it with the race me new little codes pop up. The truck runs fine. I just noticed the code because I randomly check for Dtc. Could this be a fluke? I heard the fps is a pain in the *** to change? Thanks for your reply!

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also I ran it on stock with deletes. Yesterday I changed the timing to 23* and 30 hp. Would this be a coincidence?

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

If the truck runs fine, and there's no CEL lights on the dash, there's more than likely no problem. Turn the hp back up and put the hammer down LOL. Seriously this code is generated from eratic fuel pressure the ecm reads, so if it ever had a slight hiccup it stored the code. If you think it's the raceme, put the truck back to stock with all the emissions and see if that's it. Also I'd change the fuel filter more often but that's just me.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Is it a possibility that he popped the pressure relief and it picked that up? Or is that a different code? @RATLIN'HP

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I wouldn't think so running on stock or 30 hp only.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast