Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  17
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting p0191 fuel pressure rail circuit. Code.

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Getting p0191 fuel pressure rail circuit. Code.

Oh...i am also stock...no deletes...if that helps.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    @texasbest2006, before someone else gets angry, what's the year make and model, and any modifications you may have.
    LOL My bark is fiercer than my bite. Thanks for covering me. LOL

That's my only real peeve. Gotta know what it is to start.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes beans20 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stang6969 View Post
    2011 Ram 2500 4" lift on 35's.

I have been getting this code for a while. It also triggers a p2BAC code that will not go away. Around town it will come back almost immediately. On road trip (600+ miles) it will remain extinguished.. New rail pressure sensor installed...lookes like a short in the circuit. I can't find it...any advice?
    P2BAC NOx Exceedance - Deactivation of EGR - OBD-Codes.com

You have something else going on. Sometimes you'll get erroneous codes indicating one thing when it's actually something else. You're NOX is apparently high. I'm trying to remember what causes high NOX. I believe it's too lean. That could be dirty injectors or the rail pressure is actually low. That would give a poor spray off the injectors. Hard to call without someone taking a rail pressure reading. Yes the fule filter could be plugged. You're on the right track. Get back to me when that's done.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234