Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hi guys and gals.... New member here from Northern Virginia introducing myself. My name is Jay with a 2017 2500 Mega Limited in graphite. Been living in NYC all my life but recently moved to northern Va. Had a 2015 1500 before this and with the move.... I figure I get myself in a Cummins... I bought the RaceMe Ultra and plan on deleting this weekend and came upon this site. Any word of advice when installing the RaceMe Ultra would be greatly appreciated.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New Member

@RamArmor welcome friend!!!

Thanks for becoming a lifetime member.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl, RLee2959 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

welcome

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl, RLee2959 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome Jay. Installed my MM3 a few months back and love it. The only advice I would say is have a friend nearby to give you a hand bolting on the new down pipe. The v band clamp is a pain to close up with one hand while
    holding the exhaust in the other. You're going to love it when it's all done.

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl, RLee2959 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Duane
    168,000 --2012 ST 3500 HD 4x4 Auto 3:73 Crew Cab (YETI), H & S Mini Max(Road Ready Performance), aFe cold air intake, Sinister EGR delete, Nitto Grappler2 285/70R17, Kenwood, Clifford 2 way Alarm/Remote Start, B & W Turnover, Marathon Seat Covers,

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

@RamArmor Welcome to the group. Lots of info on the boards about putting it all together. Can't help first hand myself as I haven't done mine quite yet. But, looking forward to getting it done.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

wanted to add some pics of the truck now.
    Kelderman Air Suspension 5-6"
    Onyx 22x12
    Toyo Open Country 37X13.5
    Bodyguard Bumpers
    Amp Research Side Steps

18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamArmor View Post
    wanted to add some pics of the truck now.
    Kelderman Air Suspension 5-6"
    Onyx 22x12
    Toyo Open Country 37X13.5
    Bodyguard Bumpers
    Amp Research Side Steps

Very nice looking Cummins

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast