Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Bully Dog 40428 - supports deletes!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Bully Dog 40428 - supports deletes!

Bully Dog GT Plus diesel programmer, this is the Canadian model that SUPPORTS DELETES!!!! It is UNLOCKED and ready to go! Includes a new ECM unlock cable for use with 2013-16 Ram trucks, and a used pyro lead (probe not included)

REDUCED TO $700 CASH!!!!

may trade locally for tools or nice 2 stage air compressor

Product Description This tuner is compatible with 2007.5 to 2015 Duramax, 2007.5 to 2015 Dodge Cummins, 2008 to 2015 Ford Powerstroke. This Bully Dog DPF Delete Tuner features a 2.5inch Color screen. It allows removal of DPF/Cat, EGR and Urea injection. It has Built in gauges and safety features and allows you to precisely tune your engine with HP gains. It also allows you to remove or adjust top speed limiter and recalibrateyour speedometer for use of non stock size tires or gearing. It allows you to enable and diasable factory special features such as High idle, fogs w/highs, seat belt chimes, daytime running lights, etc. Automatic safety back-down Controlled by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp 2010-2013 Cummins Bully Dog DPF Delete Tuner Tow – 56hp/114tq Performance – 80hp/158tq Extreme – 121hp/250 14-15 Cummins Tow – 40hp/80tq Performance – 70hp/110tq Extreme – 110hp/197tq • 4 on-the-fly settings • 2.5” Color screen • Allows removal of DPF/Cat, EGR & Urea injection • Built in gauges & safety features • Precisely tune engine with HP gains • Remove/Adjust top speed limiter • Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing • Enable/Disable factory “special features”: High idle, fogs w/highs, seat belt chimes, daytime running lights, etc. • Automatic safety back-down: Controlled by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp

Last edited by STATELINE; 12-27-2016 at 12:59 AM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Bully Dog 40428 - supports deletes!

any partial trade offers......?????

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I just got it updated today, it supports cab & chassis trucks with aisin trans as well as 2016 models now!!

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STATELINE View Post
    I just got it updated today, it supports cab & chassis trucks with aisin trans as well as 2016 models now!!
    Does that mean it tunes an Aisin trans?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post

No sir. As of now I do not believe their is any aisin tuning from any platform.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post

I'm not sure. I didn't ask them about that, just that it supports trucks with that transmission. Thanks

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STATELINE View Post
    I'm not sure. I didn't ask them about that, just that it supports trucks with that transmission. Thanks
    Sorry, just saw that made me wonder.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

PRICE DROP TO $700!!!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu