Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 08 headlights

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member youcancallme_austin's Avatar

User Info Menu

08 headlights

Needing some headlights, for my 08, tailights too if possible.. I just got this truck and the originals are spider webbing and pretty rough looking. I thought maybe I'd ask and see if anyone had any certain companies they personally prefer? Anyone point me in the right direction? Or have some they'd like to get rid of? Thanks for the input..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 08 headlights

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

^^^^ for sure. He builds some awesome headlights! I highly recommend doing retrofitted projectors and HIDs if it's in the budget. They make a huge difference over just stock lights.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member youcancallme_austin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Sounds good, I'll definitely give it a look! I'm hearing some good things about LED concepts. I've heard a lot of horror stories about HID's and the electronic trouble they can cause.. HID's make me a little leery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post