Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rockstar tires.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Rockstar tires.

I'm looking at getting at least 2 tires hear pretty soon came across these rock stars just wandering if anybody is or had them and any pros or cons? Or if anybody knows a link that has CHEAP tires I don't have a lot of cash to spend so that's y I'm looking for cheap. LOL thanks

Sent from me rite here.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Rockstar tires.

Honestly I'd go to treadwright here in Houston if you want cheap. They have descent reviews

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

We also have vendors that might have a deal for you 'IF' you contact them.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Honestly I'd go to treadwright here in Houston if you want cheap. They have descent reviews
    Yea I've been looking at them to. LOL

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Check out the kenda klever m/t ( $825 shipped for a set of 35x12.50R17 on ebay), i have a set on my jeep and they are still like new after 5,000 miles. I almost bought a set for my ram but decided the Toyo open country A/T 2 is aggressive enough for me and i expect them to last at least twice as long as the kendas for an extra $200 for the set.