Thanks Thanks:  60
Likes Likes:  88
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    @RamIt is a straight up guy. Get with him and do a remote session and he will make sure everything is loaded on your card correctly. He helped me after a little mishap with mine LOL. Took him about 2 minutes.
    Thank you! I appreciate the support!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    I have the file named wrong in the data file, said RNP file or something like that. I downloaded the firmware update from MM3 power and it had it name correctly which was MM3 file. so no one got a picture of files showing when you open your card?
    @Tomoad I understand if your wary about the remote session, a lot of people don't like the idea of someone connecting to their computer. However, because I don't fully understand the errors you're having, I can't confidently tell you how to fix them. If I can see what's on your card, I can make the appropriate changes to get everything fixed. If you'd like to send me a screenshot of what you have on your card, I can tell you what it should look like. Feel free to PM me.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

And you can end the session at anytime and see what he's doing on your screen! There's really nothing to worry about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm gonna have to. Cause seems I'm missing some files like return truck to stock software and datalogger. I have get stock file and program ecm to custom file but not the others

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna have to. Cause seems I'm missing some files like return truck to stock software and datalogger. I have get stock file and program ecm to custom file but not the others
    In my signature is a link to schedule time with me, if you'll do that I'll see if my schedule will accommodate or propose an alternate time. I'll get you squared away!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

7. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

Hey @ramlt big thank you. I had not updated my raceme ever because of the hassle I had. I would fight with it for hours. After watching your video I looked at the sd card I had bought for a back up the one I would always fight with, and seen it was only a class 4. Always had no valid sd card message. Anyways followed your video by not reformatting keeping the old files as a back up and using original card and voila. Thanks man for the insight.

8. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Hey @ramlt big thank you. I had not updated my raceme ever because of the hassle I had. I would fight with it for hours. After watching your video I looked at the sd card I had bought for a back up the one I would always fight with, and seen it was only a class 4. Always had no valid sd card message. Anyways followed your video by not reformatting keeping the old files as a back up and using original card and voila. Thanks man for the insight.

You're very welcome! I'm glad the video helped you out!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

I am having a terrible time downloading/updating my brand new RaceMe Ultra Tuner. I chose it because it was supposed to be simple/not complicated - I just wanted to do a delete and move on with my life. On my first several attempts I used my Apple Mac. After more than the time I wanted to have invested in this, I finally read that an Apple can't be used to do the download. I don't have a Windows computer so I give the mini SD card to my neighbor who is very tech savvy and ask him to download the file for me. Still the "No Valid SD Card" message. Invest even more time and read that maybe I have to do a better formatting of the SD card because it might pick up old file remnants. So I did a Department of Defense level format of the mini SD Card. Took the Mini SD card to a different person on a different computer for the download. Still "No Valid SD Card" Next I go buy a new mini SD card thinking that maybe there is an outside chance that would fix the problem. Nope, same "No Valid SD Card" message. I'm not a tech genius but I'm not computer illiterate either. It shouldn't be this complicated. This is absolutely what I didn't want - to sit for hours poking around on a computer. I contacted the vendor I bought the tuner from and they told me they aren't aware of any issues like that and to contact RaceMe directly. Only problem is that RaceMe is only open while I'm working. I'm ready to return the tuner or pay someone to send me a mini SD card loaded with the file they verified works in the RaceMe Ultra tuner.

12. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolDiesel View Post
    I am having a terrible time downloading/updating my brand new RaceMe Ultra Tuner. I chose it because it was supposed to be simple/not complicated - I just wanted to do a delete and move on with my life. On my first several attempts I used my Apple Mac. After more than the time I wanted to have invested in this, I finally read that an Apple can't be used to do the download. I don't have a Windows computer so I give the mini SD card to my neighbor who is very tech savvy and ask him to download the file for me. Still the "No Valid SD Card" message. Invest even more time and read that maybe I have to do a better formatting of the SD card because it might pick up old file remnants. So I did a Department of Defense level format of the mini SD Card. Took the Mini SD card to a different person on a different computer for the download. Still "No Valid SD Card" Next I go buy a new mini SD card thinking that maybe there is an outside chance that would fix the problem. Nope, same "No Valid SD Card" message. I'm not a tech genius but I'm not computer illiterate either. It shouldn't be this complicated. This is absolutely what I didn't want - to sit for hours poking around on a computer. I contacted the vendor I bought the tuner from and they told me they aren't aware of any issues like that and to contact RaceMe directly. Only problem is that RaceMe is only open while I'm working. I'm ready to return the tuner or pay someone to send me a mini SD card loaded with the file they verified works in the RaceMe Ultra tuner.
    @OldSchoolDiesel where did you purchase the tuner from?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    @OldSchoolDiesel where did you purchase the tuner from?
    Well, I'm not ready to burn any bridges just yet. I'm sorry to say it wasn't from Double R Diesel, but had I seen this forum and all the help here, I definitely would have purchased from @Double R Diesel.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #70

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolDiesel View Post
    Well, I'm not ready to burn any bridges just yet. I'm sorry to say it wasn't from Double R Diesel, but had I seen this forum and all the help here, I definitely would have purchased from Double R Diesel.
    Please message us. We have an idea, but want to get you help first.

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast