Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my reference

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my refere

Quote Originally Posted by ChasManDo View Post
    I would like to view the pictures but for some reason I can't. Does anyone else have the same problem or have they been moved elsewhere?

Sorry, since this post I became a member and can now add pics so I updated it with pictures in the post

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

Re: Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my refere

Got few questions:
    1. Does the tuner has some kind of towing mode?
    2. When deleting DPF/SCR using the tuner, does the tuner has to be plugged in constantly.
    3. What happens if smth happens to the tuner on the road? Will the vehicle keep going, loose power, come to a stop or smth else?

Thanks

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikhailmv View Post
    Got few questions:
    1. Does the tuner has some kind of towing mode?
    2. When deleting DPF/SCR using the tuner, does the tuner has to be plugged in constantly.
    3. What happens if smth happens to the tuner on the road? Will the vehicle keep going, loose power, come to a stop or smth else?

Thanks
    2012 and older do not need the cable under the hood for any reason unless you want to use the switch or real time (RT) tuning. I believe that the cable is needed for 2013+, but Racme will have a pop up chat feature if you go to their website on your PC, or email them. I know with 2012 or older you don't need the turner to run after programing.

There is a towing option in the RT when you install the "basic" tuning.

If you install the advanced tuning it has RT options to change the HP, trans, timing, etc

Double check with the options and costs for the MM3 vs the Ultra. The MM3 is the same as the ultra but customer tunes can go on it from the beginning. People like Double R Diesel can get you a bunch of tunes and the MM3 for about the same price. His tunes are better than the standard Ultra. Customer service will be better with him as well.

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    2012 and older do not need the cable under the hood for any reason unless you want to use the switch or real time (RT) tuning. I believe that the cable is needed for 2013+, but Racme will have a pop up chat feature if you go to their website on your PC, or email them. I know with 2012 or older you don't need the turner to run after programing.

There is a towing option in the RT when you install the "basic" tuning.

If you install the advanced tuning it has RT options to change the HP, trans, timing, etc

Double check with the options and costs for the MM3 vs the Ultra. The MM3 is the same as the ultra but customer tunes can go on it from the beginning. People like Double R Diesel can get you a bunch of tunes and the MM3 for about the same price. His tunes are better than the standard Ultra. Customer service will be better with him as well.

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk
    Ray from DRD and the MM3 tuner and tunes is the best in the business hands down end of story

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Thanks. It REALLY helped with my install!!!!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Thanks really helpful my tuner should be in tomorrow.

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12