Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my reference

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my reference

UPDATE - I have also added notes and firmware upgrade directions and will add more for my future reference, and yours of course.

As a complete noob to tuning I'm writing this for my personal reference/directions for this weekend, that way no mistakes are made, and to later link to my "Newbie guide to Cummins" thread so others can use it. I found that a lot of the information is all over the website and in different files/PDFs and jumps to different points, so I am making a complete top to bottom "how to" with pics in one place. I will also include what to do on your computer without missing steps e.g. removing mass storage device vs just pulling the USB drive out and corrupting the files if they are still writing to the drive or finalizing. It's a work in progress. Update: Pics are links to google photos because it's unlimited and auto downloads from my phone - sorry can't figure out how to show the pic automatically on this site yet.

First thing's to do after getting the tuner
    1. Don't delete or add hardware yet
    2. Create a folder on your desktop - name it Ultra
    3. Download all Ultra files to computer and or folder. Current link - http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=product&info=11
    4. Read PDF "updating Software on Ultra" Current direct link - http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...1&dl_media=185
    5. Read PDF "How to install hardware" (dont do it yet, just read it)
    6. Insert SD card into computer (Might as well make a copy of the files, just encase, store it in a folder on you computer)
    7. Install the Zip program from the link in that pdf
    8. Unzip The large Zip file to the folder you made. It will automatically make a folder with the same name as the file, but that folder is now where the unzipped files will be
    9. Click on one of the unzipped files click control+A to select all, then control+C to copy
    10. Open the drive hit control+V to paste
    11. An overwrite screen will pop up, check the box "do this to the next conflicts"
    12. click copy and replace to overwrite - In my case it will write 1.1.9 over 1.1.2
    13. close windows once done
    14. Click on the icon near the clock to remove the card, click remove mass storage device so that you know it is still not copying or accessing the drive, pull out drive when a notification pops up that it is safe to remove. Close the drive's window if you forgot, repeat eject if an error to eject pops up.
    15. Remove adapter from Computer

USB microSD Adapter note: If an error pops up use a mico SD to SD adapter to copy the files instead of the micro sd to usb - they have been known to be glitchy. Update - If you can use a SD card reader adapter use it from the start - microSD adapters rarely fail.

Go to truck
    1. Don't delete the DPF/ EGR yet, and don't connect OBDII yet
    2. Connect module and reader cube together
    3. Connect micro USB wire to module
    4. zip tie wire to module to prevent bending the port inside

How to install hardware

pdf Current link - http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...=11&dl_media=8

With my ultra hardwarevinstall I went for most OEM/hidden look possible while keeping the unlock cable installed and/or ready to be plugged in.

Follow the main harness and zip tie with mini ties over towards the passenger side
    https://goo.gl/photos/AnMFDSC4oCuRnBAw7
    Hood boot.jpg

follow this pathway up into the channel that can be opened if you unclip it.
    https://goo.gl/photos/deqZjAtZtBtVTyQ79
    IMG_20161023_180157.jpg

• temporarily route through the window if you plan to disconnect once the vehicle is tuned.
    • Raceme says: We also have additional features planned that require the RSA unlock cable to be connected!

Run unlock cable through firewall OEM style
    (still need to edit and add pics after some sleep)
    • Less OEM option - you can use the blank plate on the firewall, it has foam on the back to help seal things after you drill through it and/or you can add a rubber thru-hull boot as well if you want, and or a dab of some caulking

1. Peel off tape to the firewall rubber "thru hull/boot" so that you can see the edge of the boot and the wire.
    2. Peel off the tape on the inside of the cab
    3. Go under the hood and peel up the top of the boot. It will have a black tar/playdo type sealant that isn't too sticky once peeled back. Once peeled back push forceps up and through the goop on top of the wires. I used large forceps because they have a blunt tip, are skinny, and can pass through and grab stuff. I got the large ones at harbor freight a long time ago when I needed a weird long set of grabbers. You will feel once you slide through the 1/2" to 3/4" of goop.
    4. Now the hood wires go up and into the boot, then the cab side of the wires go down from the boot so you have a hill or upside down U curve you have to work with.
    5. Go to the cab and on top of the wires slide the forceps up
    6. Once at the top you are going to have to work your way down the "hill" out in the hood
    7. If you are not a gentle/patient person when it is needed, have a friend watch the forceps rub on the boot on the hood side. Guide the forceps down the rubber to the outlet of the boot. The boot will stretch just fine and not tear. I added a feeder wire vs pulling the unlock connector with wire through using the forceps since you only have about 6 inches of jaws to work with. This requires taping a coat hanger or like 12 guage solid strand wire from some home electeical wire romex. Tape it atleast 6 inches. At the edge of the connector wrap the tape until it ramps up gradually past the edge of the connector. So as you pull the wire through the edge of the connector doesn't snag on anything or create friction.
    8. Now unlock/open the forceps, I used a flat head screwdriver to pry the jaws open easily on the hood side
    9. Insert feeder wire into the jaws at least an inch from the end so that you have good leverage, and put the wire inline to make it smoother not across the jaws. Using a full romex wire may bypass the need for forseps and be blunt enough to slide through the boot if taped up and sturdy enough to give a good push through. Use dielectric grease to help slide the forcepts or romex through the first few inches.
    10. Run the screen wire
    11. See pic how I routed the wires in the cab to hide with the OEM wiring and have the module out of the way
    12. Connect unlock wire
    13. Pop off the speaker grill using a credit card or license, its' by the drivers side corner of the window
    14. You will see the magnet and speaker when looking up under the dash
      feed the wire between the speaker and dash and use forceps to grab and pull through the thicker plastic part of the usb connector that will go to the screen.
    15. Insert grills tabs, when facing the front guide the wire to come out to the left in the front corner.
    16. pop the speaker grill back down with the wire coming out in the corner
    17. Connect the wire to the Ultra
    18. Mount the Ultra to the suction cup or edge CTS pillar mount
    19. slide SD card in
    20. mount to window or pillar
    21. slide power micro usb power cable in

Pillar mount install
    https://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=5609

Update Ultra

1. Plug in OBDII (the car should still be off)
    2. touch screen to wake up
    3. If it doesn't start the auto update automatically
    4. Got to settings
    5. click down in the available options until you get to update firmware
    6. select
    7. confirm update

Now to program the ECM

Notes

• (DPF is still on) If it's cold, or your batteries are old or have sat for awhile, drive around and run some errands to charge things up (so it doesn't die while updating the ECM)
    • Never do the programming in the morning without fully charged batteries
    • Programming with a Voltage below 12.3 Volts will lead to problems.

1. Connect the Ultra tuner to the OBDII connector under the dash
    2. In the Main Menu select ECM save stock file and then Install tuning with deletes
    3. You can select with or without horsepower (car still has not been turned on yet after you started flashing ecm)

• there is no special sequence required for the RSA encryption unlock, the tuner does this itself while it is flashing the truck.
    • Once the tuner is finished the flash install process, which requires you to follow the prompts on the Ultra screen for key on / off cycling (don't "start" just use the "on" "off" key positions), the unlock cable and the tuner can be disconnected and removed. (Still dont turn on car with ecm updated but with DPF still on)
    • Raceme note - However, there is no reason to disconnect the unlock cable from the ECM and we advise installing and routing the cable through the firewall for a permanent installation.

• IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are uninstalling the tuner and going back to stock tuning, the RSA unlock cable MUST be connected to the ECM when you return the ECM to stock software. Without the unlock cable in place the tuner will not be unlocked as it requires the RSA encryption to be re-activated in the ECM. So for the the half dozenth time leave the unlock cable in place.

Now delete/take out the DPF - (couple personal notes that might help)
    1. Unbolt three bolts
    2. Unclamp the rear clamp of the DPF/Nox
    3. Unclip sensors, (slide safety clip first then press tab and pull apart)
    4. Pull off rubber hose clamp at the front
    5. With plyers squeeze the hose clamp and disconnect forward transmission line from the DPF skinny metal line
    6. Now take off the back line from up where it goes to the transmission
    7. Unclip the sensor up there while you are in the area
    8. Bend and slide the front tube over the back transmission port to keep bugs out. slide the hose clamp on if you want
    9. slide DPF/Nox forward and pull off rear rubber hanger, push back and forth until the hangers are where you need them to get them off, clear grease works well to get the rubber hanger to slide over the ridge at the end of the hanger studs
    10. Push DPF back on rear rubber hanger until the bolts have clearance to slide past. I laid on my back under it and pushed with my toes on the clamp at the rear of the DPF/nox section then the NOX/DPF will slide down at the bolts, turn and wiggle out of the rear slip joint with help from you feet, your legs can help lower everything down to yourbody and slide it out from under the truck without messing things up on it.
    11. If you want to delete the muffler now is the time and then the down pipe aka catalytic converter
    12. To do the cat you have to do a lot of work. It increases the noise in the cabin and was too much for me so read up on cat back vs turbo back on our trucks before you decide to do this. I regretted it, had to spend another $150 for just the DPF delete pipe, now have a turbo back to muffler delete I don't need, and spent another day putting the cat back in. If I didn't have neighbors and work nights and up so early that I would wake them up I wouldn't care so much about the noise also, but I have been in a racer and driven for hours and felt like I had been in a concert after and so I prefer the quietest cabin possible. So think about it.
    13. Support the trans and unbolt 2 of the large bolts on the passenger side and one on the drivers side, and loosen the 4th on the drivers side, take out the three bolts in the center of the cross member, so the cross member can pivot down. I had a jack for the trans, a few jack stands just encase, and a jack under the passenger side cross member. I slowly let it down, but there is a lot of friction and I had to use the rubber handle of a crescent wrench to pry it down w leverage. In the end I think it actually required removing the 4th bolt to pivot down far enough, I did and used a jack under that 4th bolt for safety while I pivoted everything down far enough
    14. unbolt the V-clamp on the turbo while laying under it
    15. take off the hanger and pull out
    16. I put a 2x4 or two under the new down pipe
    17. and laid it in the area it needed to go
    18. Jack the cross member back up and bolt
    19. bolted the v-clamp using my legs to hold it up in place so it was all flush and clamped it to the turbo
    20. Add the exhaust in reverse. Some hangers have to be taken off the back of the exhuast and slid back so add support ropes to slide on, (You may want to order a cat to turbo gasket encase you mess it up, or a DPF to cat gasket if you only do the DPF delete. clear grease helped a lot at the slip joints and some twisting it's a real pain. I had to take the rear pipes off the hangers and used ropes under the exhaust so it could slide back enough to slip all the joints together. Just use your toes again for the DPF delete alone. Again, I regret not doing this simple DPF delete the first time, it was so much easier and saves hours. You will have higher EGTs and a little less flow, but its minor if you are staying with 4 inch pipe.
    21. Unplug EGR, EGR cooler valve, and sensors in that loop, and the clip under the intake horn, not on top though, that's the map sensor
    22. You can run it with the butterfly in place it will stay open, but failures sometimes happen and it closes. I have had mine in place since I deleted and posted this, just to busy lately with my winch, lights, etc upgrades.
    23. Delete the butterfly valve

Optional EGR and butterfly valve Deletes

1. Directions here soon, For now I just left my butterfly valve.

Pictures after the install that correspond with steps above:
    Under the hood coming out through the firewall boot
    Hood boot.jpg

Out of the channel towards the horn. Note: It unclips from the bottom also. (See the 1" of wire)
    https://goo.gl/photos/hf4guLCdTVkXbv4y9
    Channel2.jpg

Follow this harness down and zip tie behind it as you go
    https://goo.gl/photos/4QGdzkoh9iysHDBy9

Then down to the plug
    https://goo.gl/photos/dPRm9z6qYaK8s68i7
    IMG_20161023_180220.jpg

The wire going into the cab. View from the cab side
    https://goo.gl/photos/cERJduAQoY4vrCbj7
    IMG_20161023_180330.jpg

Under the dash - Zip tie towards the steering wheel and mount modules
    https://goo.gl/photos/MzvQ9ckz7SwtQCqu7
    Under dash.jpg

The wire to the Ultra can go up through the gap near the drivers side dash/window speaker. You will see the silver round magnet in this pic - which is me looking up under the dash. You can pop the grill off by using a credit card or license closest to the steering wheel and working left towards the pillar
    https://goo.gl/photos/rYeTHwuFbc8GQTdS6
    IMG_20161023_102620.jpg

It will pop out in the corner of the grill and isn't seen from the passenger seat. You really have to get your face up near the window to see in this corner. Also, using a razor you can whittle a little plastic away from the bottom edge of the corner to the grill so the wire and grill fit nicely.
    https://goo.gl/photos/RL5dwaiAE6dgyWZ6A
    IMG_20161023_102640.jpg
    Out of the way spot if you don't want to get a Edge CTS pillar mount. Since this I have gone up the left side of the drivers dash and popped out behind my new edge pillar mount. It does look more professional and stock, but the front leading edge is the wierdest and one of the most visible spots of the pillar. I may add a pic someday or just go see the liinked thread above.
    https://goo.gl/photos/V22xJx3uD7EV5GWj7
    IMG_20161023_102657.jpg

Support, FAQs, and errors section
    RaceMe support
    http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=content&coID=11

Link to Ultra files
    http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=product&info=11

A note on loading files to your micro SD card:
    After my problems detailed in another thread, I suggest you update using a micro SD to SD card adapter. Also, years ago I looked at buying a Micro SD to USB adapter and all the device reviews on Amazon were not very good overall, they all mentioned they were very glitchy. I say this because after my first firmware upgrade I used the USB adapter and got an card unreadable/unusable error. I think we narrowed it down to either that or unchecking the "quick format" box when you format the drive. ALthough I did both at the same time vs trying one thing at a time to figure it out. I didn't have the time that day. On that note, I suggest you just delete the old files of the micro SD card after you save them to your PC, then add the new files to the card; many members have reported no issues with this approach vs formatting first and then copying files which has lead myself and others to have unreadable cards which then wastes time trying to format and figure out the glitch so it will work.

Place Micro SD card in USB card reader (now use micro to SD adapter if you can)

Link to Ultra's Firmware
    (Note new VIN policy requires you to purchase more vin #s for another truck)
    http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=content&coID=12

Unlock cable notes from RaceMe:
    What to do with the unlock cable
    Now with the OTF for the 2010-2015 trucks it must have the cable connected
    On previous models you don't need it until we will release the same features like OTF programing and trans tuning for this models.
    On all 2010up models you will get a CEL (check engine light) without a DTC if you remove dongle or unlock cable.

If you have some odd problems like a timing noise, repeat programming with full charged batteries.

If you cannot change the tire size in the ABS menu then upgrade to 1.1.11 firmware.
    [B]

How to Change the background image as per Ratlin'HP

Google PSP wallpapers (as in play station). They are the same sized image.

When you find one you like:

• save the image as a .bmp in a folder on your computer
    • Rename the picture as h_bkg.
    • Copy the file with the same name from the SD card in the config folder, click and drag it into a backup folder you make
    • Put the newly named pic you chose in the config folder on sd card.
    • If you remove and replace the pic to change the image the checkers will be gone. You can always get the checkers image back with a download from Raceme.

Upgrading the Ultras' firmware later down the road.

UPDATE - THERE IS A NEW PROGRAM CALLED RACEME AGENT THAT AUTOMATICALLY UPDATES YOUR SD CARD WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE. https://racemeofficial.com/latest-so...-release-news/

when you get to the webpage a link it will auto-pop-up for the program - so download it. On the Right will be a chat box and ask them for the 7zip link or google the website, then to unzip it, (winRar failed which is weird and they told me to use 7zip)

I'm going to try it out and I will add the how-to afterwards

My plan:
    Install the program
    Remove the SD card
    Put it in my computer
    Run the RaceMe Agent program (update after I opened it up once it was done installing it automatically found my microSD card and everything (note if it's not mentioned somewhere - use a sanddisc micro SD card adapter not a USB adapter the USB adapters are glitchy)
    Slide it in the ultra with the truck OFF
    touch the screen to update
    then turn the key to ON (not start)
    program the truck
    Take it for a spin and try RT (real time)

IT WORKED - PRETTY COOL

OLD DIRECTIONS/INFO TO FIRMWARE UPGRADES:

How-to notes from Franz

1. Download 7zip to extract file: http://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1514-x64.exe
    2. Install program
    3. Download latest update file from RaceME - Here is 1.1.11: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...1&dl_media=185
    4. Update delete old and copy new files to the card first. If you get an error then try Formatting SD card with FAT standard (this is no must) If you do format uncheck quick format.
    5. RaceME_Ultra_INIT_xxxx_xx_xx-xx_xx is now in Download folder
    6. Now do a mouse right click to file
    7. Choose 7zip in the menu
    8. Choose "Extract" and use the drive letter of your SD card like D: (it can also be E: or F
    9. Now insert the drive letter of your SD card into first line of the 7zip menu and remove the hook in next line, next line must be empty or 7zip will create a new folder on SD card and tuner can not find files.
    10. Click to OK now and file will be extracted to SD card
    11. As soon you are ready you must see the following files and folders on SD card
    12. config (folder)
    13. data (folder)
    14. RaceMe.rmu (file)
    15. RaceME.sgn (file)
    16. Also Custom (folder) was there for me
    17. No Key ON - Be sure Key is in OFF position
    18. Now insert SD card into tuner
    19. No Key ON - Be sure Key is in OFF position
    20. now start tuner by touching screen with finger
    21. Tuner will do a automatically update of itself
    22. After tuner is ready with updating itself do a KEY ON
    23. Now do a customized tuning with settings you had or want now to have the new files not only on tuner and SD card but also into trucks ECM.

Do the programming only with full batteries and if possible warm engine so grid heater is not coming on at a Key ON command. Using a good battery charger with flash option would be good to hold voltage between 13.2 and 13.5 volt for the time of programming.

Video from a pro on updating the Ultra
    https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...r-RaceMe-Ultra

Notes from the pros about safety, programming etc

I can't remember who buy I think Double R said this, "Without headstuds I always tried to stay below 34 psi. The VGT is being pushed past its limits at 36 psi."

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    "For a good daily driving truck with extra power and better economy, the 120, 23, 1850, economy spool would be the best for box tunes. Note: The higher HP tunes generally yield better economy, but you have to be mindful of your right foot! I want to mention that one of the biggest reasons behind why WARP is so strongly recommended, is that running the box tunes has caused overboosting scenarios in a lot of trucks. The box tunes will allow your turbo to spool to 36+ psi, which is not desirable without headstuds."
    Quote Originally Posted by elcubano View Post
    The 150 29 1850 has given me the best mpg. But you gotta keep your foot out of it and definite no no for towing
    Update 9/1/17

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Busted 68RFE transmissions from power boosted 4wd launches can be a common problem with some tuning files out there. The problem comes from not keeping the LR clutch applied all thru 1st gear with a hot tune and a heavy foot. The older tune base files didn’t have the ability to keep it applied. As of late tuning companies have fixed the issue with tuning changes on the older base tunes. We have that ability also BUT actually, the later Chrysler files we use in the Warp software already had the fix!

Thank you,
    Double R Diesel
    Raymond Rich - Owner

Video link to our website: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/68RFE-...-thathad-that/

WARNING

A word of caution after my experience, sorry for the rant, but I thought some details were needed and I don't have all the time in the world to edit this. As a caviate to this warning, I would still buy an Ultra/MM3, but rather from Double R since I know he has good customer service. I think he has a bit more sway than others do with RaceMe and could demand more from them as well. This warning should not be interpreted as a major negative to the tuner. Just a fact, a warning, and if you are careful you won't have a problem. - Be very gentle and precise with the connectors and connections. The Micro-USB connector is not as robust as a micro USB connector in an android phone. Granted, you really only need to plug the screen in once if you have all the parts the first time around. I can tell you that the micro usb does get put in upside down enough that its a known problem, know well enough that three people told me they have heard of it happening. I was also told that I am not the first person who has been told to go find someone else to fix it (no services for repair were even offered), that or pay something like $500 for a new screen.

Somehow I put the connector in upside down when adding the well known edge pillar mount to my truck. I was blamed for using a pillar mount vs the fact that the micro usb is not reinforced in anyway, nor is it up to spec to what they use in phones. I feel I can safely say that because I have never had a phone with an issue of a micro USB cable going in upside down - and so easily for that matter. RaceMe said it was my fualt I put it in upside down and because I used the Pillar it voided my warranty. I sent them pics of the pillar mount and everything showing that it fit fine.
    I can easily carve plastic, and I'm sure those who know of my upgrades, know I am competent (look at my inverter outlet build).

It was the wierdest warranty claim expierence of my life. I provided RaceMe with everything they requested, then they made me contact the seller
    to have them do the warranty claim. I will not mention who the seller is,but that they are an authorized dealer that advertises on the major Cummins forums. My call went something like, "Hello my name is Stew and I bought a Raceme Ultra and delete package from you. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to call you, but I was told by RaceMe to contact you to make my warranty claim for my Raceme Ultra. Does this make sence to you?" They put me on hold and a few different people asked why I was calling, and finally got my number. An hour later someone called me back and I explained the situation. I sent the seller all the pics they asked for and said that I have never had a phone connector allow the wire to go in upside down and I was shocked. After a couple emails the seller called me back and said RaceMe won't warranty the screen becuase I installed it in an edge pillar mount, and because I put the wire in upside down. It was just wierd, I said, "this expierence was the equivilant of Samsung telling me to go in to Walmart to warranty my phone, and then having Walmart call me and tell me that they would not warranty my phone. I'm not mad at Raceme becuase I fixed it, but I feel bad for those who would not be able to, and were told to have someone else fix it or buy a new screen. I think Raceme Had me go through the Authorized seller beause they wanted deniability that they did not void my warranty, even if they did it threw someone else, no one can deny the emails though.

In the end I learned one thing - I would only buy from Double R from now on.
    This happened months ago, and this is not a bashing of RaceMe, nor am I demanding a screen, it's just the facts, so that I drive home the point - Be Careful, don't be an idiot like me and assume its a normal connector. Also, I suggest don't plug things in while they are zip tied up under the dash and double check the orientation of the connectors. Make sure you plug cables in without torque applied to the connections. If the metal connetor can easily deform and allow the wire to go in upside down with no more force than plugging in my cellphone, then it will bend from torque. I wa shiocked when I figured out what happened. Be precise and detailed and everything will work out fine. This is the only issue I see with the Ultra. None of the many phones I have owned would ever be able to last a day sitting in the summer sun then turn right on without a heat warning. It really is a remarkable piece of equiptment, again once it's plugged in, you will probably never have to do it again, and thus not really a problem if you are careful.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my refere

Sticky! Thank you for the write up!

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Heath Diamond, CopperHead thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Heath Diamond liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Very detailed installation of the RaceMe Ultra from start to finish for my refere

Sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Wow! I actually missed seeing this LOL. Great detail! Thanks for this.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I would like to view the pictures but for some reason I can't. Does anyone else have the same problem or have they been moved elsewhere?

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Great article!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Thanks The DodgeFather thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Awesome write up! Thank you

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Very handy for one day I will need . Thank You!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Very useful info here helped me a bunch thanks for your post

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Excellent write up!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast