Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  20
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My Sunday Evening. I got creative

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: My Sunday Evening. I got creative

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    He is an old guy that spends 4 to 18 hours at a time in his truck.
    I have personally driven his truck round trip to florida 1100 miles with a box trailer once, and we did it together once for a family emergency.
    You snore when you drive

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    He is an old guy that spends 4 to 18 hours at a time in his truck.
    I have personally driven his truck round trip to florida 1100 miles with a box trailer once, and we did it together once for a family emergency.
    You snore when you drive

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

I can't believe how much I stuffed into this. There's 5 different functions going on in here. The exhaust brake and air compressors take most of it. Every function is indicated on and in operation. I wish I could mount the terminal blocks on the skirt. Not enough room. I am hoping to get this installed this weekend with the new air valves. The brake will be working, but I doubt I'll get the torque loc function working right away.

For those wondering what the torque loc is, it allows the torque converter to stay locked longer, but allows the trans to shift normally. I have the converter set to drop out at 25 MPH. It also allows me to manually operate the brake (Big Red Button) manually. The existing concole is 6 years old. Most of the switches are failed

4. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

I should start a new thread about this, when I have time I might.
    Between my sick wife, my back, the weather, and exhaustion, it took me two weeks to get this installed.

This is my new air bag control. I'm feeding through it to the new/used exhausted brake. It has ports for the air bag pressure, so you can fill them equally. I also have a tank pressure gauge cut in. The regulator is to prevent overfilling the air bags.

This corner is complete on the truck. The wire harness is a 12 conductor 16 ga wire, run to the new console. The console is all ready to have the connections made and closed up. Right now I'm testing the main system for air leaks

DSCN0834.jpg

6. Likes Power247, david3gen liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567