Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  20
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Sunday Evening. I got creative

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

LOL I see that. Hey let me know how those fans do I heard there ok as long as you don't haul anything I've being thinking about them I just don't know how long or good they will hold up with the heat down here.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

I have a set similar in my custom daily driver. The Polaraco. I hauled 12,000 through the rockies with my 08, worst case was 200 degrees. They were 5 years old. If you like cold A/C. . . Perfect.

You also gain some MPG and power. They're more efficient. Takes about 3 hours total. I paid $385, Delivered, for the complete refurbed kit. You can see the condition. They worked perfectly.

I say they are an excellent investment. Be sure to put a manual over ride in and connect it to the A/C compressor.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/846-Electric...item27d182b754

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

I forgot to say, I also installed a LED to tell me if they are running. They have no provisions for an indicator, but is you solder a wire to the Blue wire going to one of the motors, that is a ground. So you connect the positive of the LED to a power source and the negitive of the LED to the Heavy blue wire on the motors. I had to tell them how to do it.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

See I would be happy if my truck ran 200 in the dead of summer but I will see around 210 with out the a/c off and 200 with a/c on.

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

I just gave you the solution. You have a PayPal account? Go for it. I promise you'll be happy

6. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

WOW!! Now that's an awesome setup!

7. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Cool fan setup for sure.

~Trevor~ aka TPain!

-2009 Dodge Cummins 2500

8. Top Of Page | #38
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Polaraco;15484]Hi ya Kids Hi Ya Hi Ya

The weather is getting warmer, slightly, and the sun puts some warmth

Got busy on some stuff

I found these fans on eBay. Trfurbed, open box, something like that. 1/2 the price and they look brand new. Got these in a couple of weeks ago.

Where did you get the fan from?

9. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/846-Electric...item27d182b754

He has them all the time. if these expired, check his other items. Go by the pic. I think he calls them 826 which is NOT the flexalite number

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

BTW J

I had them on my 08. Kept a steady 192* even when towing 10,000. Truck warms up faster too in the winter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast