Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Sunday Evening. I got creative

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

I'll be the first to use it...... :P

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

If I can ever get that air leak fixed. I have to take the relief vaove out and replace them

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

We could do that in about 30 minutes this weekend It shouldnt be too hard

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I should have it done before then. Would like to cut the Fass in though

Fans too.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

if the weekend is nice then I think we can do it

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty

6 in a row makes her go

6. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Alex. . . The parts are on order for the leak. Should be here Thursday
    I still have to mess with the fittings on the back of the tank.

The fass should be a fuel saver for you. If the fans don't get in, Oh well
    According to the weather reports, neither day is going to be at bad. I'm still thinking of using the original fuel line and looping it back to the pump. We have to look at that.

Yer messin me up. I was supposed to get the cap painted the following week. . . .

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Leave the cap off if we have to

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty

6 in a row makes her go

8. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Hi ya Kids Hi Ya Hi Ya

The weather is getting warmer, slightly, and the sun puts some warmth

Got busy on some stuff

I found these fans on eBay. Trfurbed, open box, something like that. 1/2 the price and they look brand new. Got these in a couple of weeks ago.

Then today I tackles 2 jobs

I got my home made winch bracket mounted and almost completed with the wiring. I have to crimp the lugs on the wire and connect them

I had a problem with my Quadzilla. The CB interfears with the Quad and causes the truck to lose power. So I moved the controller and wiring as far away from the antenna and coax as I could. CB mounting options are limited. But it was almost enough. I was limited in the length of the V2 cable so the Quad ended up where you see it. I got out some sheet metal and fabricated a mounting bracket to hold the quad and not have it in vibrations and heat. I just bolted it to the lip on the cowl. Done. It's actually neater than it was before. The box just sits there, but won't fall out. The weld beads you see gave the unsupported tabs strength so they won't bend.

Attached Images Attached Images

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

I'm going to start calling u THE KING. LOL the king of rigging. LOL

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Thanks. I think

My Wife calls me McGiever. So far, except for a dozen bolts, I made everything with stuff I had laying around. I just have allot of stuff I've accumulated over the years. Allota shtuff

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast