Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Subscriptions button

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Subscriptions button

On other forums I like the subscriptions button bc if I have to update a thread with links etc after being away from the site I can easily find my posts. Currently I have to click on my name, etc then subscriptions, just hoping. I guess clicking my name first is really not that big of a deal and I just have to get used to the new ways

I can say that I really like this forum software. It auto saves the size of the thread editing screen size so after making the edit screen larger it stays large the next time and I can see more of my post at once. Having a larger view of my post edit seems to help finding mistakes as I proofread/ I'm not sure why but after posted I can see mistakes almost immediately when I see the final edition and it's posted vs in the editing screen, mabe the white background in the edit screen has something to do with it too, not sure. I also like that the editing screen when you click edit, goes to the advanced screen all the time, so that indent and other advanced options are available. I can't remember the other things right now, but I really like this edition of forum software.

Now if I could just get a little more space in my inbox, until I become a member that would be nice but I understand

UPDATE:
    Oh, It's weird though, when I copy paste (control+V) the page flashes and got to the bottom of whatever post I'm in, bt does paste the info in where I wanted it in the post.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Subscriptions button

Thanks for the feedback.

We will look into maybe adding the subscription button in an easier place to find it.

As for the inbox we can't help ya there, but the lifetime platinum membership can.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post