Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: full delete quotes?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

full delete quotes?

ok I've searched but couldn't find, i am looking to get my 16 6.7 deleted, i was quoted 2250? now i know when i had my camaro and i put headers in and had a tune it was a little cheaper but i bought the tune and installed myself but seems to be a little more into deleting here taking off parts etc. so just looking to see if i need to look else where or if thats an average to have a shop do the delete and install of all parts? its an efi tune with the different settings, new exhaust from flo pro and the other parts that replace the the under the hood goodies, thanks for the replys

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: full delete quotes?

Quote Originally Posted by gafool25 View Post
    ok I've searched but couldn't find, i am looking to get my 16 6.7 deleted, i was quoted 2250? now i know when i had my camaro and i put headers in and had a tune it was a little cheaper but i bought the tune and installed myself but seems to be a little more into deleting here taking off parts etc. so just looking to see if i need to look else where or if thats an average to have a shop do the delete and install of all parts? its an efi tune with the different settings, new exhaust from flo pro and the other parts that replace the the under the hood goodies, thanks for the replys
    I think that sounds like a fair price. I think i had close to that in parts when i did it all myself. Shop has to make some money as well. Im sure some others will chime in i may be entirely wrong. If you do decide to do it yourself it is really easy there are several how to videos on the web. Good luck

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    I think that sounds like a fair price. I think i had close to that in parts when i did it all myself. Shop has to make some money as well. Im sure some others will chime in i may be entirely wrong. If you do decide to do it yourself it is really easy there are several how to videos on the web. Good luck
    Agreed. Assuming your talking egr, cold air intake in addition to the exhaust and EFI.

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

no i understand the shop has to make money I've just never priced the delete deal, like i said that was the first shop I've spoke to, thanks for the replys

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Since you're a lifetime member I'd hit up Ray @Double R Diesel

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Sounds about right in price you can do the job your self I did mine it's not all that hard to do just takes time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk