Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Daytime running light delete

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Daytime running light delete

Hello all, I am new to this forum and new to the diesel world. Man i should have bought one a long time ago, I absolutely love it!

i have a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 long box and I was wondering if anyone knows how to delete the daytime running lights on this truck or how to re wire it and use the front park lights instead.

Input would be be greatly appreciated.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Daytime running light delete

to the forum

Someone will be on soon about this, but I didn't think they had daytime on the '04's. My '06 doesn't. Was it an aftermarket addon ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Daytime running light delete

Never new 04 had them my 06 does but usually had to be turned on by the dealer but I had a old bully dog programmer I could turn them on or off with it. Im thinking aftermarket my self.

Sent from me rite here.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure they are a Canadian factory install. It's the law to have them. All I want to do is delete them and come up with a different option like using the park lights as a DRL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Oh yea I heard that's a requirement up there. Sorry man I have no idea on that one.

Sent from me rite here.