Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20x9 or 20x10 Wheels?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 20x9 or 20x10 Wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Your site is the reason that a lot of us knew what would fit and what wouldn't! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HellyeahAaron! We love to hear it!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CaliRam5150 View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...378d732feb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...19857eb7b1.jpg

I have a 2015 with 20x10 on 35" tires. I put on a leveling kit and still had to trim the inner fender wells a bit. But I love the way it looks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    How are you liking those tires?

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

They're great. I love Toyo tires. This is my 3rd set. Had 2 sets on my last truck. Great for all weather conditions and last a long time.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I am putting the exact setup on my 2015 Ram 3500 except for different Fuel wheels and Nitto Ridge grapplers. Mind sending the exact backspacing please? Btw, truck looks amazing

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    With stock fender your 20x10 will conventionally only stick out a bout a inch or so.....mine are 20x9 and are nearly flush but that was the look I wanted.
    That’s about perfect in my opinion. I love the stanced out look but it it’s so rough on paint with the roads around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12