Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lights 3057

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Lights 3057

Seen these at wal mart was wondering if anyone has used them and if do what do you think they say it works with canbus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Lights 3057

Enquiring minds want to know.

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

If I remember, the cost is low, why not try for the heck of it ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Likes Cummins7, david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You need the CK bulb. The grounds are on the same side. I bet they're not very bright. . . I have yet to find LED bulbs that will work in the 03. And I went to the best ones

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Likes david3gen liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

If all your looking for are bright back up lights, have you checked into seperate after market add ons ?
    I have seen many that light up like a 747 coming in for a landing.
    (It would have been nice if they fixed their switch to shut them off when not needed and driving down the road).

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Likes Weeseven, david3gen liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231317141082...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-ASTAR-2x...-/331437059790

^^^Not sure what year the bulbs changed, but on the newer Rams I found these to work great for my backup lights and cargo lamp replacements...obviously they don't put out as much light as the external pod(s)...but way better over the stock bulbs...just my .02 cents...bottom link is for their 3057...

11. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes Weeseven, AnOldBiker, david3gen liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    If all your looking for are bright back up lights, have you checked into seperate after market add ons ?
    I have seen many that light up like a 747 coming in for a landing.
    (It would have been nice if they fixed their switch to shut them off when not needed and driving down the road).
    I'm always looking for a brighter light for when I'm plowing at night (you can never have enough light) in tight drive ways

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

13. Likes david3gen liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    yes i did and they looked great

Gary

16. Likes david3gen liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Go to oriellys and get the Eco led back up bulbs, they are super bright but they are a little more expensive than the ones that your looking at. Just remember they are polarity sensitive. I have them in my 07 and love them, I had the LEDs like your looking at and switched to these and they are a lot brighter

18. Likes david3gen, fourteen liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast