Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: race me ultra ....not really happy

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: race me ultra ....not really happy

if i switch the boost gauge to a different spot it works so it is reading but i cant get it to work where i want LOL

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DieselMafia View Post
    if i switch the boost gauge to a different spot it works so it is reading but i cant get it to work where i want LOL
    That sucks.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    You have to try different gauge configurations to get the boost to work mine wouldn't work in the top left corner of the screen so I moved it to the right side and for some reason it worked. It also won't work with certain other gauges up either, so you kind of have to toy with it a bit to get it the way you want it.
    I also had this problem, same solution, (as in, no real solution) the boost gauge wouldn't work while i had certain other gauges loaded. no matter where i moved the boost gauge to on the screen, or if i rebooted the system. once i removed the one gauge i loaded, (sorry, i dont remember which one) all went back to normal. maybe once you updated, you now also have this little glitch, maybe try switching out your gauges one by one, to see if your boost comes back.

2016 Ram 3500 CCLB, BD Steering Brace, BDS Dual Steering Stabilizer, MM3 Warp tuning by DRD w/mm3 pyro, Flo-Pro 5" TBE w/muffler, ARP 625's, Flo-Pro EGR Delete

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I'm having the same issue with my 2013. It's cutting out at allow rpm, until I give it more throttle. I've tried every different timing, 30 and 60 hp boosts, rail pressures. Nothing is helping, ready to toss the Raceme! Did you find a fix without spending more money?

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel you know of anything?

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Update i tried to run it on 120 like you guys suggested and the same thing happens it runs better than the other tunes but if i get into it and let off is runs like crap ....ive tried a whole bunch of stuff watching all the gauges ive found out that my rail pressure is staying up in psi for about 30 seconds after i let out of it and thats when it runs like crap and sounds like its missing ..any ideas what going on

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

@DieselMafia
    Unfortunately some trucks have a rail pressure hang issue after you romp on it. Other trucks have turbo surging issues. I don't have a clue as to why some trucks have these issues with the box tunes. What really makes no sense is some trucks do and some trucks don't have these issues. I wish I could tell you.

Certainly its your decision to decide what course of action to take. I will say that many have to came to me with the same issues and I have fixed every one with Warp tuning. I do realize custom tuning is an added expense, so I understand your reluctance.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I have warp tuning from double r diesel. Runs like a champ and haven't had a single tuning issue. For me, It's been well worth the money for his warp tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

@DieselMafia also if you become a lifetime member you'll get some nice discounts from Double R Diesel. 😎

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

13. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, lcarrasco liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

There is no substitute for custom tuning. I wouldn't run a truck on a box tune, ever. I run EFI live from Draconian now, and have run custom tunes from several tuners. I get to drive a ton of trucks, and the I just shake my head at the lackluster performance of box tuning.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast