Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Early 04 injector issues with company....

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Early 04 injector issues with company....

okay guys. just rebuilt my engine early this year. only has 4200 miles on it ZERO blow by. mild performance upgrades 178/28cam heavy valve spring.. Etc..Etc... The engine isn't the issue.it the fueling parts of it. from the start. I installed a brand new fuel system. complete fuel system.. new CP3, fass 150 gph system, fleece fuel bowl delete. flushed system completely as directions said verbatim. okay so I bought remaned 60hp injectors from what I thought to be a reputable company. installed them them from the git... skip skip skip... dead skip. pulled them out. sent them back. and if anyone of yall had any injector issues you always know.. ITS YOUR FAULT. haha "contamination" they said.but they fixed them anyways. sent them back put them in...guess what!?!! dead skip again.. this time I decided lets take it for a stroll. started running correctly...I said hey what do ya know.. so I drove it around for a week and it ran good.. Until just dropped a cylinder out of no where. Wouldn't run right again. Pulled them out, sent em back! Hey what do ya know.. It's my fault AGAIN! They fixed them under condition the I flush and clean fuel system thoroughly and put new filters on. So I did just that. This time I didn't go with the 3 micron Fass filter. I decided to go with 2 micron wix filter. I'm a firm believer in all wix filters. But anyways. I put the new injectors in they ran good. For awhile till I could slowly start to hear a skip at idle after two weeks of running them and in the mean time they had developed a bad skip during cold starts. White smoke only at start up. So I called them and I wanted a solution. They said send them back and we can re-do them again. I said naaaaa I'm not paying for a crappy product again.. So they talked me into it. But this time I said I'm gonna do my own investigation first. Sent them to a great diesel place here in Atlanta to get them inspected. Absolutely clean as a whistle! They said somehow they're out of calibration. So then I said put them together and I sent them to the people I bought them from. And heyyyy what do you know it's my fault contamination they say!! So at this point my blood is boiling. I have bought a crappy product that they won't back up. And trying to save faith on. I ask for a full refund... And they will not give it to me. Long story short I'm in the market for 100hp injectors and I want a good product. I want something I can drive my truck a couple states over and not worry about it breaking down. Accurate diesel and energy performance have come up as great company's I just want to be sure I'm getting a good product! Any advice guys ???

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Early 04 injector issues with company....

@AccurateDiesel is the best around!!!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Thank you for the kind mention. We have brand NEW original equipment injectors with new 100 HP nozzles also from the original equipment supplier. These are NOT remanufactured injectors. All the latest updates are incorporated - updated body material, chrome seats, etc - there are none better. We highly recommend a set of new Bosch connector tubes with them also. Feel free to browse our site or give us a call / email and we can discuss.
    More info - https://www.accuratediesel.com/shop/272.html

Thanks!

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cpcolt4545 View Post
    okay guys. just rebuilt my engine early this year. only has 4200 miles on it ZERO blow by. mild performance upgrades 178/28cam heavy valve spring.. Etc..Etc... The engine isn't the issue.it the fueling parts of it. from the start. I installed a brand new fuel system. complete fuel system.. new CP3, fass 150 gph system, fleece fuel bowl delete. flushed system completely as directions said verbatim. okay so I bought remaned 60hp injectors from what I thought to be a reputable company. installed them them from the git... skip skip skip... dead skip. pulled them out. sent them back. and if anyone of yall had any injector issues you always know.. ITS YOUR FAULT. haha "contamination" they said.but they fixed them anyways. sent them back put them in...guess what!?!! dead skip again.. this time I decided lets take it for a stroll. started running correctly...I said hey what do ya know.. so I drove it around for a week and it ran good.. Until just dropped a cylinder out of no where. Wouldn't run right again. Pulled them out, sent em back! Hey what do ya know.. It's my fault AGAIN! They fixed them under condition the I flush and clean fuel system thoroughly and put new filters on. So I did just that. This time I didn't go with the 3 micron Fass filter. I decided to go with 2 micron wix filter. I'm a firm believer in all wix filters. But anyways. I put the new injectors in they ran good. For awhile till I could slowly start to hear a skip at idle after two weeks of running them and in the mean time they had developed a bad skip during cold starts. White smoke only at start up. So I called them and I wanted a solution. They said send them back and we can re-do them again. I said naaaaa I'm not paying for a crappy product again.. So they talked me into it. But this time I said I'm gonna do my own investigation first. Sent them to a great diesel place here in Atlanta to get them inspected. Absolutely clean as a whistle! They said somehow they're out of calibration. So then I said put them together and I sent them to the people I bought them from. And heyyyy what do you know it's my fault contamination they say!! So at this point my blood is boiling. I have bought a crappy product that they won't back up. And trying to save faith on. I ask for a full refund... And they will not give it to me. Long story short I'm in the market for 100hp injectors and I want a good product. I want something I can drive my truck a couple states over and not worry about it breaking down. Accurate diesel and energy performance have come up as great company's I just want to be sure I'm getting a good product! Any advice guys ???
    This is a story I have heard sooooo many times.
    @AccurateDiesel is your solution. I bought +50's from him and very happy. In once and done. In FacT! I'm the reason he is here.

Call your credit card company. It sounds like you may have something to fight with.

For the difference in prices, you are better off buying new. Tim happened to be the most reasonable on them when I went shopping. I can't even begin to describe how good he is.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I for one would like to know the company you had the problem with, please.
    No, I'm not wanting to name bash, but as a reference for the future for myself and friends.
    Accurate is a good company, but if friends don't want to go there and try another, at least I can have this thread / reference to mention and they can determine what direction they want to go.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

hey guys talked to tim @AccurateDiesel super nice guy! he's gonna get me setup with a set of 50hp's. and as far as name dropping...????? my conscience is getting the best of me.. as badly as i want to trash them all over the internet, and as badly as they probably deserve it i can't bring myself to do it. but if y'all really wanted to y'all could figure it out. read reviews and notice who has the "best" marketing out there! thats as far as I'm going!!! haha but I've just gotta save a little cash!

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I for one would like to know the company you had the problem with, please.
    No, I'm not wanting to name bash, but as a reference for the future for myself and friends.
    Accurate is a good company, but if friends don't want to go there and try another, at least I can have this thread / reference to mention and they can determine what direction they want to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcolt4545 View Post
    hey guys talked to tim @ accurate. super nice guy! he's gonna get me setup with a set of 50hp's. and as far as name dropping...????? my conscience is getting the best of me.. as badly as i want to trash them all over the internet, and as badly as they probably deserve it i can't bring myself to do it. but if y'all really wanted to y'all could figure it out. read reviews and notice who has the "best" marketing out there! thats as far as I'm going!!! haha but I've just gotta save a little cash!
    I like members with scruples.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Thank you for the kind words, and thanks for following your conscience on that also.

We look forward to working with you.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

no problem guys!thanks for the help!

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post