Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P0652

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P0652

Hey y'all. I have a p0652 code. What does it mean and where do I need to check? It says service electronic throttle control. I do have the ultra and it says sensor reference voltage 2 circuit low. Any ideas would be great!!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: P0652

I use: http://obdii.pro/en/model/dodge

it says:

Definition of check engine code P0652:
    Generic
    Sensor Reference Voltage "B" Circuit Low

Not saying much, any info of what was happening before this poped up ?
    Have you cleared before ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

No surging or anything like that before this popped up. I was actually sitting in a car wash when it happened LOL. I cleared it but it came right back after moving like 10 feet. I put it back to stock with deletes and it still came back up after clearing it again. Ssooo I don't know what's going on. There are times when I was just driving it home that you would be on the throttle and it would fade out then come back randomly.

6. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Someone else recently had this same issue. I can't remember who or what the fix was. I would make sure you haven't bumper the plug for the throttle.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Found it! Now guys when doing deletes... Make sure you go back and check ur zip ties or wires will get burnt through and ground them selves out.....

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I believe this is the plug that goes to the throttle valve that is no longer in the truck.

12. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

OUCH ... them look bad !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

14. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

The result of cheap little zip ties haha

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9
    2014 RAM 2500 Limited Greenhandlelife's Avatar

User Info Menu

What did you do to fix this?

Just tape it up and re locate it?

18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Glad you found the issue!!

FYI - on almost all modern cars and trucks the throttle (drivers wish/torque demand) has 2 signals to the PMC, one is usually inverse of the other. When one is at 0% the other is 100%- they move inverse of each other so if either fails the throttle still works but throws a code. looks like it smoked one of those wires.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast