Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Tunes Work With OBD2 Unplugged?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Will Tunes Work With OBD2 Unplugged?

Where is everyone running the unlock cable through?

I see the capped plug where it needs to go.

I see a plastic cover on the firewall that looks like it's covering the hole for a rig with manual trans; drill through that?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

Hello, I am new to this forum, so I apologize ahead of time for foolish questions.

I am trying to get an MM# Pro tuner to install properly.

Initially, I installed the SD card backward and destroyed it, trying to remove it.

I bought a couple of 32 gig SD cards and have been trying to create a successful SD.

Unfortunately, I have not touched a Windows-based computer for close to 10 years.

To say the least, my attempts to use Windows 10 make me want to stay a MAC user.

After formatting the SD Cards, my wife has been using the MM3 agent, and I add the tuner files I got from Dirty Diesel, including the Stock file.

However, I have been fighting with the Tuner.

Loose cable connections, Low battery errors even though the batteries are in good shape, and I connect a charger, so there is no shortage of juice.

I got those two issues fixed, and now I get no valid SD card found, M 30011c.

I have no idea what that is.

Does anyone have a copy of the MM3 error codes they are willing to share?

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kozzy49 View Post
    Hello, I am new to this forum, so I apologize ahead of time for foolish questions.

Initially, I installed the SD card backward and destroyed it, trying to remove it.

I bought a couple of 32 gig SD cards and have been trying to create a successful SD.

Unfortunately, I have not touched a Windows-based computer for close to 10 years.

To say the least, my attempts to use Windows 10 make me want to stay a MAC user.

After formatting the SD Cards, my wife has been using the MM3 agent, and I add the tuner files I got from Dirty Diesel, including the Stock file.

Loose cable connections, Low battery errors even though the batteries are in good shape, and I connect a charger, so there is no shortage of juice.

If I had to guess, it don't like the 32 gig card.

I remember issues for some reason with large space SD cards.

Try to find an 8 or less. 2 is enough.

You might have to order them that small.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kozzy49 View Post

I believe I have a 16 or 32 gig card.

Like said before, 32g is not necessary.

Since I started using a bigger card, it seems as though it is slower when I do an RT tune, but it could be me.

There is a great video for setting up the SD card through the user agent.

Try that and see if it helps.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

18 BigHorn 2500 Delmonico Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12