Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New codes

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New codes

So messing with my truck this morning I noticed the housing for on the heater relay was cracked. I pulled it off and ordered a new one but decided I didn't like the cel on so I taped it up and put it back on. When I went to clear the code on the race me I noticed a new code po646, low voltage on the a/c relay. A/c still blows cold and no check engine light race me won't clear code though. Checked the fuse any other suggestions. I have an appointment already with the dealer but wondering if I return the truck to stock so they can scan the ecm won't I have a Christmas tree of lights on. How do they handle that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: New codes

Sorry no one responded yet, and I don't have the RaceMe, just the Smarty Touch. But when I bring my truck back to stock, I have never had any issues with the dealer what few times I had with them. Any codes or issues were treated and even if it was just a recall, they said nothing.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

take it to Autozone. they do it for free to get you to buy the parts.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You're in the Raleigh area, right? If you want to see a dealer tech check out Capital CJD in Garner. I bought 3 vehicles from them and they handled all the service... Even after I deleted my '12.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks I was going to a dealer in wake forest who was great people their only diesel tech was a 22 year old kid fresh out of school, so I just started taking care of everything my self and have to explain to the wife why we can't use the extended warranty. You win some you lose some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post