Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHANGE AHEAD

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

CHANGE AHEAD

First, don't freak out, LOL. We want to thank each and everyone who supports igotacummins.com from the bottom of our hearts. Without the continued support of the vendors and lifetime platinum members we couldn't have the type of growth we have, and for that, we thank you again!

As of this week, we've hit a new milestone. We getting seen daily by over 1 million people a day now and it's been as high as 1.3 million daily. Our growth is due to the fact that you the member has taken a stake in what we do and how we run this community and what values we stand by. We're just a little over 3 years old and no drama has ensued. We crush any type of drama that occurs and we respect all who join us no matter what they drive or have.

Well as you may all know with that kind of traffic changes are bound to come. We're now on a monster server to hold all the traffic and coming up in the fall or early winter we will be making a jump to new software that has some really big benefits for us. Please don't freak out. It won't be such a major change that it drives you nuts it's more of features we want and need for business growth to continue.

Please keep in mind I.G.O.T.A is a company that was started over 7 years ago based on biblical truths and we still hold to them values today. We just want to keep the community safe and growing healthy, plus giving our vendor's businesses and an outlet for continued growth.

Once the changes start to happen we will keep you informed every step of the way. If something is broke please let us know and give us time to fix the issues.
    Thanks once again for your support and making this the best diesel community on the web.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: CHANGE AHEAD

Thank you for keeping this great forum running with minimal issues and interruptions!! I'm anxious to see what comes next 👍

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

We've decided since this community is so big and supported by so many that we're going to reprogram the current design to be a mobile responsive. What this will mean is when you visit the site on a phone everything will be sized for your phone or tablet. You'll still be able to use Tapatalk, but this will give people visiting our community for the first time the easiness of viewing and signing up.

Stay tuned! You're gonna love it!!!

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

This weekend we plan to launch the new community theme. We will let you know when we do this as we will have to shut the community down for a few minutes to make the switch over. If you find any issues please let us know in this thread.

Stay tune,
    igotacummins

6. Likes Power247, AnOldBiker, Jolly liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Hey guys we've decided to shut it down now. See ya in a bit.

8. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome back, friends. You can now check out our brand new responsive theme for the community. This has been in the works for a few months now and we will be fixing small issues as they arrive. If you see anything please let us know.

PS: This came at a major cost to the community so please become a lifetime platinum member or please send a donation.

Vendors you'll now see your banners in mobile mode.

10. Thanks DanO, TH-64, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, TH-64 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Works great... I like it! Now we can donate from our phones👍 Maybe the PayPal link should be right in the main page menu. It's hard to find buried near the bottom of the forum page.

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Works great... I like it! Now we can donate from our phones Maybe the PayPal link should be right in the main page menu. It's hard to find buried near the bottom of the forum page.

We're glad you like it.

Can you please explain more on your idea?

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    We're glad you like it.

Can you please explain more on your idea?
    I was thinking it would be easier to find on the home page in the menu along with Rides/Store/Members Rides, etc. Otherwise you have to scroll all through the forum section to find it under 'Current Staff Online'.
    I rarely use a p.c. and when I tried to donate for the Ultra Giveaway, my work p.c. would not let me. At that time, the phone wouldn't work either.

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    I was thinking it would be easier to find on the home page in the menu along with Rides/Store/Members Rides, etc. Otherwise you have to scroll all through the forum section to find it under 'Current Staff Online'.
    I rarely use a p.c. and when I tried to donate for the Ultra Giveaway, my work p.c. would not let me. At that time, the phone wouldn't work either.

We will see what we can do. Thanks for the idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast