Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floor Mats?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

From what I have heard/seen weather tech is the way to go!! Definately one of my soon purchases!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Ive used weather tech in three of my vehicles. They are so awesome. They fit so perfectly! I will never buy different brand. Cannot go wrong with them.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I read tons of reviews and ultimately chose the Husky for my 2013. I'm very happy with them and would buy them in a heartbeat. If I remember it seemed the Husky were reported to fit a little better. I'm sure either way you can't go wrong. Here's a few shots of them in my truck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

6. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I'm using husky. The reason I chose them, is that, they seem to cover more area both length and width wise. I had an older pair in a 2004 tundra I sold, the newer ones are way more pliable.

8. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Old thread i know! But, i have a 2017 Laramie. I ordered the Rubber floor for the Base model and switched out the carpet. We are farmers and weather techs are awesome I like rubber floors better tho. It was about $500 from the dealership.

10. Top Of Page | #16
    I had weather tech on my 1500, and the passenger was not anchored/silpery and would slide getting in and out.

On my 2500 now I went with husky and they have little spikes on the bottom.

Stays put and fit well.

I would vote husky weather beaters.

Last edited by steadly2004; 11-30-2020 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

11. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

These floor mat liners all work well in above freezing temperatures. If you live in a colder climate and park outside they don’t work so good. When you get in your vehicle with snow on your boots and drive the snow melts and then freezes over night. The next morning your feet are sliding on solid ice. If you run into this issue I recommend using old bath towels folded to fit then just shake them off each time you exit. When they get too wet or dirty throw them in the washer. Just my two cents for the chosen frozen!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

15. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Just get the Mopar all weather ones.

I have them in my truck and they are awesome.

Fit perfectly & are super durable.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

17. Likes AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Re: Floor Mats?

I use husky liners and just dump the water out when I get to work while I'm letting the truck idle and turbo to cool down.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

19. Likes AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12