Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Great customer service from injen and edge

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Great customer service from injen and edge

Wasn't sure which area to post this but wanted to share my experiences with injen and edge.

1. I bought a used tuner and was missing a fuse link to install it. I called edge up and told them what I needed, gave them my addressed and they said we'll have it in the mail this afternoon. Granted it's only a fuse, but I didn't buy the kit from them and they still sent me the fuse for free.

2. I bought an injen CAI for my truck online. When installing it I discover the iat and maf sensors didn't fit right. I had to dremmel out the hole to get the maf seated properly. Got every thing installed drove the truck for about 500 miles then started getting an active air door warning on start ups. It would only happen when the truck was cold. I email the tech support after double checking everything. I told them about the warning message. I was told they made an update to the filter box and that may be my issue and that they would send me a new box. I then brought up the issue with the sensor fitment. He said you have to move the o ring on the sensor so that it will mount properly, and that they would send me a new tube as well.

I just wanted to share some great customer service with anyone who may be concidering buying from either of these companies.

2016 Tradesman 6.7 manual. Pile of parts waiting to be installed.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Cummins7 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Great customer service from injen and edge

I normally you have to almost beg before a company will do anything.

Unusual to here any company helps this much.

And for one you bought used ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Great customer service from injen and edge

Thanks for sharing. 😉

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"