User Info Menu

Re: NEEP HELP ASAP

I did change the fluid and filter and it didn't do anything

2. Thanks rricher2 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Did you adjust the bands?

Read through the trouble shooting. You're not answering the questions well enough.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

0382 these are the codes coming up on the truck

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

1899 is park/neutral switch
    1765 is the 12 volt relay circuit control. Did you check this relay?
    1693 means you have more codes stored in the other computer.
    0382 is glow plug circuit b malfunction.

Beyond this help for you, I'd suggest a trusted mechanics shop.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

0382 the trouble codes!

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminskyle View Post
    0382 the trouble codes!
    Umm ya we seen those in post 13. Then in post 14, and 15 I looked up and explained those codes a little. Hope that helped some as it's all I can do.

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminskyle View Post
    0382 the trouble codes!
    Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Umm ya we seen those in post 13. Then in post 14, and 15 I looked up and explained those codes a little. Hope that helped some as it's all I can do.
    Our magic wands don't work on other peoples trucks. Take it to a mechanic. We can't help you any more than we have

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Likes dmuney liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

To be a tad bit more political correct LOL, with what info you gave us, it's probably best to get it checked out by a shop.
    0753 is a hard code, and 1693 means you have more codes that a mechanic probably needs to find. We love to help as much as we can, I think it's great when we can say things like.....you blew fuse 63, replace it and you'll be good. Unfortunately it's not always that simple, and we can't reach through our Internet devices and rebuild a trans. Not saying you need that, just saying in general. Best of luck with getting it fixed.

13. Likes dmuney liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    To be a tad bit more political correct LOL, with what info you gave us, it's probably best to get it checked out by a shop.
    0753 is a hard code, and 1693 means you have more codes that a mechanic probably needs to find. We love to help as much as we can, I think it's great when we can say things like.....you blew fuse 63, replace it and you'll be good. Unfortunately it's not always that simple, and we can't reach through our Internet devices and rebuild a trans. Not saying you need that, just saying in general. Best of luck with getting it fixed.
    I'm living up to my rep. Grumpy old man. . . .

15. Likes dmuney, RATLIN'HP, Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast