Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TENNESSEE roll Call

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TENNESSEE roll Call

So I finally made the plunge and moved to TN. Outside of Knoxville. Anyone else here?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: TENNESSEE roll Call

You will like it there ... once you get use to the weather. It's a BIG change from where you use to live, (Arizonia ?). They have lawn sprinklers, but it comes form the sky and not up from pipes under ground. It is hot in summer, but that is the moisture in the air that makes the temp hotter than it normally whould be. AND if you never lived in the white stuff during the winter ... it is a change. Knoxville is in the eastern side of the state and gets a lot of rain spring and fall, and the winters, well is can get REAL cold at times. But is better then the western end where they get hugh amounts of rain and tornadoes. Check out the Gatlinburg area, it's beautiful.

I live midway between you and Nashville. to heaven @DieselChick.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DieselChick thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Winks, Thomas1960 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Congrats on the move.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DieselChick, Thomas1960 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm in Cookeville

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well I'm in florida working but live in Cookeville and grew up in Dayton area by Cleveland tn

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    You will like it there ... once you get use to the weather. It's a BIG change from where you use to live, (Arizonia ?). They have lawn sprinklers, but it comes form the sky and not up from pipes under ground. It is hot in summer, but that is the moisture in the air that makes the temp hotter than it normally whould be. AND if you never lived in the white stuff during the winter ... it is a change. Knoxville is in the eastern side of the state and gets a lot of rain spring and fall, and the winters, well is can get REAL cold at times. But is better then the western end where they get hugh amounts of rain and tornadoes. Check out the Gatlinburg area, it's beautiful.

I live midway between you and Nashville. to heaven @DieselChick.
    I love it already. We'll besides the loosing my truck the day I moved here. But other than that. It's beautiful! I drove to Lebanon yesterday to get my wheels off my truck. Only to be told it was sent to madisonville. But it was a nice drive.

11. Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FiveFingerDeath View Post
    I'm in Cookeville

I'm looking at a few trucks in cookville. Have to replace my baby ASAP.

13. Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DieselChick View Post
    I love it already. We'll besides the loosing my truck the day I moved here. But other than that. It's beautiful! I drove to Lebanon yesterday to get my wheels off my truck. Only to be told it was sent to madisonville. But it was a nice drive.

What happened to your truck?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Greg

15. Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    What happened to your truck?

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...Mega-in-a-fire

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

17. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link! That is terrible

Greg

19. Likes DieselChick, Thomas1960 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast