Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2000 Honda Insight hybrid (I know:/)

1. Top Of Page | #1

2000 Honda Insight hybrid (I know:/)

My gf is selling her 2000 Honda Insight, 5speed manual. I have been averaging around 55mpg. The best I had gotten was 65-70 on a trip to NJ. I have run 91 octane in it since I've had it. It has 164,111 miles, has been stored for winter.

-Had an oil change at 163,674 miles.
    -New clockspring
    -New catalytic converter
    -New brake pads and rotors
    -New o2 sensors
    -Replaced serpentine belt.
    -4 new speakers and aftermarket Bluetooth radio
    -Ice cold AC.
    -Heat works
    -Common hatch leak was fixed

I have the factory radio for the car still. I also have two green led lights in the car that have an on/ off switch for them. There are all season floor Mats as well but not shown in the pictures they are gray. The car has been in one accident with little damage to the driver door panel. I drive it daily and love it but need something bigger now. It has good tires on it but I personally did not want to drive it in winter with all the salt. From what I know it hasn't seen a winter. The car drives and shifts perfectly, no problems with charging either. Asking $4500 OBO. Feel free to message me with any questions. Willing to travel to sell.

I know it's not something you guys typically see on here but it's a fun car to drive for basically free. Takes up no space and it's great to run around town in. She bought a Honda Element to replace it and the driveway space is running thin.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

Re: 2000 Honda Insight hybrid (I know:/)

There where less than 300 of these in this color also.

4. Top Of Page | #3

Re: 2000 Honda Insight hybrid (I know:/)

Bump, any interest?