Just curious, if anyone has dyno'd their truck with just the raceme on it, whether that be the ultra or Ray's custom tune. I'm not normally the dyno type guy, but the day I installed my tuner and deletes with Ray's custom tuning there was a Dyno day at a local shop (that I didn't find out about until the next day anyway) but I'm curious to where I may have fallen in the bunch. Really I'm just curious in general. I love my custom tune from Ray, the shifting is soooo much better, without any effort at all I'm at 60 mph before I even realize it, and if I want to pass someone it's no longer an issue of tons of looking ahead praying that there won't be a car coming for 10 minutes.

I'm running the 120 hp tune from ray as default, as I'm sure alot are. Just pretty interested where that falls if I happen to show up to one of these dyno days so I don't put my foot in my mouth after talking crap to the ford guys LOL. The last one had a Ford that went 908 ft lbs, I would think ours should step up to that and beyond with just this tuner, but I'd like to know.