Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone dyno'd the RaceME tunes only?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Has anyone dyno'd the RaceME tunes only?

Just curious, if anyone has dyno'd their truck with just the raceme on it, whether that be the ultra or Ray's custom tune. I'm not normally the dyno type guy, but the day I installed my tuner and deletes with Ray's custom tuning there was a Dyno day at a local shop (that I didn't find out about until the next day anyway) but I'm curious to where I may have fallen in the bunch. Really I'm just curious in general. I love my custom tune from Ray, the shifting is soooo much better, without any effort at all I'm at 60 mph before I even realize it, and if I want to pass someone it's no longer an issue of tons of looking ahead praying that there won't be a car coming for 10 minutes.

I'm running the 120 hp tune from ray as default, as I'm sure alot are. Just pretty interested where that falls if I happen to show up to one of these dyno days so I don't put my foot in my mouth after talking crap to the ford guys LOL. The last one had a Ford that went 908 ft lbs, I would think ours should step up to that and beyond with just this tuner, but I'd like to know.

2013 Ram 3500 SRW Longhorn Megacab, 68RFE, Ram-box,Leveled with 315/70R18 Toyo Open Country MT, Front and rear LED bar heavy duty bumpers, Amp research steps, Raceme MM3 custom tuned by Ray at Double R Diesel

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Has anyone dyno'd the RaceME tunes only?

in for results

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

well first time tonight had mine on 120 setting and let it rip from second gear and all we could say was damn, that's alot of truck moving really fast.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

4. Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, Noneck, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

i have yet to truely let er rip, but she definitely runs good. I need to buy another muscle car before i do get wild and crazy with my truck and tear something up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 3500 SRW Longhorn Megacab, 68RFE, Ram-box,Leveled with 315/70R18 Toyo Open Country MT, Front and rear LED bar heavy duty bumpers, Amp research steps, Raceme MM3 custom tuned by Ray at Double R Diesel

6. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS, Noneck, DScott liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Fontenot View Post
    i have yet to truely let er rip, but she definitely runs good. I need to buy another muscle car before i do get wild and crazy with my truck and tear something up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    yeah we took her back home and put it in barn. Very very addicting. it just moves.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

8. Likes Bart Fontenot, Noneck, Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

433 to the wheels on rays 120 12v tune and 364 to the wheels on his 30hp tow tune, only have his tunes and deleted, i will mention that the truck hit a peak egt of under 1350 on the 120hp tune and was extremely clean.

2014 CCSB 4x4 Maximum Steel Leveled 295/65/20 Cooper STT Pro RaceME Ultra w/ Warp from DoubleRDiesel, afe boost manifold intake, Flo-Pro 5in turbo back straight pipe

Past:
    98.5 CCLB 4x4 6in on 38s and 20x12s Dyno'd 550rwhp and 1120tq
    01 SCLB 2wd 5spd
    01 SCLB 2wd Beater auto

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Anyone have any updated numbers?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 01calicummins View Post
    433 to the wheels on rays 120 12v tune and 364 to the wheels on his 30hp tow tune, only have his tunes and deleted, i will mention that the truck hit a peak egt of under 1350 on the 120hp tune and was extremely clean.
    Any bolt on parts? Or just delete and tune?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bloombloom88 View Post
    Any bolt on parts? Or just delete and tune?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    I pulled 515 and almost 1300 out of rays 200 hp time. 5th gear pull though....may have gotten more in 4th gear. Egr delete and his tunes and a 5 inch tbe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13. Thanks bloombloom88 thanked for this post
    Likes bloombloom88 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thake618 View Post
    I pulled 515 and almost 1300 out of rays 200 hp time. 5th gear pull though....may have gotten more in 4th gear. Egr delete and his tunes and a 5 inch tbe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Damn, if his 200 is even remotely trans safe i may need to talk to him about adding that to my arsenal

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast