Thanks dude!! That's what I've been trying to find
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    Night and day

Membership Has Its Perks
    Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    What???? No pics??

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel
    Here's what you have been waiting for. I have been wanting to do this for a long time back there

So far, I only have one complaint. Their spray gun has no instructions. I found I was applying way to much material. But in my defense, it is a very difficult place to work when you're on your back. So the first round was messy. Let me give you some advice. Wear a ski mask. I got this stuff on my face. WACO! We Aint Comin Off. But cleanup of the gun and minor over spray was a breeze. Another thing.

Don't get this stuff in the lip of the can. The can won't open again. I had just a little bit on the rim and had a hard time getting the lid off. Use a piece of saran wrap when you reseal. I didn't realize there was any in the rim. . . .

Anyway Here's the results. I missed an area on the bumper, I'll get that with a brush tomorrow.

DSCN0214.JPG

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0219.jpg

The blue stains you see are my gloves laying on the driveway, reflecting off the shine. LOL
    DSCN0220.jpg

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker, Weeseven thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

THE BATTLE OF RUST! - Found A Really Good One Stop Solution

Dang! That looks awesome. 😉

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Dang! That looks awesome. 

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩
    Now lets see how long it lasts. All indications are this is going to be a great long term

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker, walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Looks good @Polaraco!! Nice job.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I take off on a four day trip and you finally come up with something I really want to look into.
    Go figure ....

@Polaraco

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I take off on a four day trip and you finally come up with something I really want to look into.
    Go figure ....

@Polaraco
    You have to read the specs on this stuff.

It requires allot less prep than POR does. I'll tell ya, remember I said the blue reflection was my gloves? Well I dropped them into a couple of drips on the driveway. The gloves stuck to it. I tried to pry the drips off my driveway with a screwdriver. It stuck to the sealer and won't come off. I got some on my inner arm. 2 showers and 45 minutes in a pool. . . Still there

But yet, it cleans up easily with Lacquer thinner. Just don't let it completely dry! LOL

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Weeseven, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

@Polaraco

Good Stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

13. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by morticianman1990 View Post
    @Polaraco

Good Stuff.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...afffc045fa.jpg

Been there. . Done that.

It ran down my gloves and puddled on my wrist behind my watch. Week later it's still there

How did you like it?

15. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Been there. . Done that.

It ran down my gloves and puddled on my wrist behind my watch. Week later it's still there

How did you like it?
    Haha I was originally painting the sides of the frame and didn't need gloves, then painting the underside it crept down the brush handle and it was the point of no return. It worked really nice and not too much prep. It did take significantly longer than anticipated though

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by morticianman1990 View Post
    Haha I was originally painting the sides of the frame and didn't need gloves, then painting the underside it crept down the brush handle and it was the point of no return. It worked really nice and not too much prep. It did take significantly longer than anticipated though

Shines great either way. Probably should have sprayed it. I did my floor boards and inside the frame too. There are two drain holes up front that it tends to rust inside.

You need a really good respirator if you are spraying. Stuff is nasty

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast