Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Service Electronic Throttle Control

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Service Electronic Throttle Control

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Long shot here also but have you ever jump started your truck, or boost started with a battery charger? They say a higher voltage shot can damage electronic throttle control in the computer.
    No sir i was just driving down the road and light came on.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I know you said you already feel like the buck is being passed on to you or the truck, but there really is a lot of info in a search about guys needing everything from a complete new engine wire harness, new ecm, throttle pedal, a updated flash, to some of the things I've already mentioned. I personally just couldnt be convinced it's the tuning if it were my truck doing it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I know you said you already feel like the buck is being passed on to you or the truck, but there really is a lot of info in a search about guys needing everything from a complete new engine wire harness, new ecm, throttle pedal, a updated flash, to some of the things I've already mentioned. I personally just couldnt be convinced it's the tuning if it were my truck doing it.
    The reason i say this is i was told if i go to warp it would solve the issue. Also talked to some efi guys and was told its a tuning issue. Now im not disagreeing that it very well could be the truck, just feel confident in Ray when he says it would fix the issue because he has seen it before.

5. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    The reason i say this is i was told if i go to warp it would solve the issue. Also talked to some efi guys and was told its a tuning issue. Now im not disagreeing that it very well could be the truck, just feel confident in Ray when he says it would fix the issue because he has seen it before.
    So what you waiting for LOL? Warp is awesome even without fixing an issue your having. Go for it! But you are the only ultra guy I've ever heard of with this. Not saying you're wrong LOL, or there isn't more. Just only I've heard of.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

So what you waiting for LOL? Warp is awesome even without fixing an issue your having. Go for it! But you are the only ultra guy I've ever heard of with this. Not saying you're wrong LOL, or there isn't more. Just only I've heard of.
    I should be on the list i emailed him twice. I dont know if he sends a verification email or i just receive a bill when its my turn.

9. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel ^^^^^
    Let's tag him and see!

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

You can now order warp tuning from his website @DUST1N.

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    I should be on the list i emailed him twice. I dont know if he sends a verification email or i just receive a bill when its my turn.
    Best send me another email and tell me your screen name. I'm afraid you fell off my radar and I do apologize!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Best send me another email and tell me your screen name. I'm afraid you fell off my radar and I do apologize!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    email sent

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Im trying to send over Ray my stock file for warp i need to make sure i have the most recent update can anyone give me a hint on how to make sure im up to date. I updated when i first got the thing about six months ago didnt think they came out with a new update since then.

18. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast