Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Electronic Throttle Control

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Service Electronic Throttle Control

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    When you ask for help. make sure you give the year. trans and mods. Our crystal ball's are in for an oil change.

so just tell us
    Your crystal ball is always in for oil change! We know you don't use it that much.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Well I assumed posting In the 10-16 section it would be clear. But evidently it wasn't. Whatever harm I may have caused I do apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

4. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    Well I assumed posting In the 10-16 section it would be clear. But evidently it wasn't. Whatever harm I may have caused I do apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No harm done friend.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Hey man I have 15 efi delete. Same issue. I deleted truck at like 5k miles and now have 20k and same yellow engine light and lightning bolt came on. My tuner is giving me p0653 which is high voltage code. Is your doing the same? Did u resolve it? What did u find out?

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Hey, welcome to the forum @Mlucer15 and not just to this thread.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I am still dealing with this issue. DTC is P0652. Franz started off by telling me to plug throttle valve back in and drive around that never fixed the issue. Then it was a reprogramming under voltage issue so i tried that route still same issue. Now im told it is a CAN BUS issue. I spoke with Ray and he says warp will fix this issue. If my throttle valve is plugged in or deleted whats the difference? If i went ahead and did the delete it wouldnt be plugged in and that should be in the tuning correct? I know im not the only one with this issue because i have talked to others but i feel like im just getting the buck passed on me like its my truck its not the tune. Any help would be appreciated i just dont know what direction to go.

11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I'm just gonna throw this out there and ask. It's been years ago on 3rd Gen 6.7s that I read about people throwing that code while boosting a launch. Something to do with holding the brake, and pressing the throttle at same time. Do you happen to do some power braking, or even happen to be a 2 footed driver with one for the brake, and the other for the throttle? Like I said I'm positive this was an issue years ago, but have not read anything about it in a long long time now. So I'm just throwing it out there.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I'm just gonna throw this out there and ask. It's been years ago on 3rd Gen 6.7s that I read about people throwing that code while boosting a launch. Something to do with holding the brake, and pressing the throttle at same time. Do you happen to do some power braking, or even happen to be a 2 footed driver with one for the brake, and the other for the throttle? Like I said I'm positive this was an issue years ago, but have not read anything about it in a long long time now. So I'm just throwing it out there.
    The one time I had that happen this is exactly what I was doing.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

14. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    No i have never did a boosted launch i have only gotten on my truck a couple times just normal driving most the time. I drive with one foot.

16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Long shot here also but have you ever jump started your truck, or boost started with a battery charger? They say a higher voltage shot can damage electronic throttle control in the computer.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast