Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  35
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks Yamaha242LS, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Getting sick from this weather going from 70 degrees to 30 within a few hours LOL.... Dayquil kind of weekend!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Getting sick from this weather going from 70 degrees to 30 within a few hours LOL.... Dayquil kind of weekend!
    Man, tell me bout it! I hate this time of year. I can deal with hot or cold, but this back and forth crap kills me.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Couldn't agree with you more! I just got over being sick and now it looks as if a cold is coming along with all of this mess......

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Man, tell me bout it! I hate this time of year. I can deal with hot or cold, but this back and forth crap kills me.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Hope you guys get to feeling better

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Likes Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    "It's not the drugs, it's the cough syrup"

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

what was added to the cough syrup? what Horse power of spirits added. what have I done the last weekend, removed more tree that fell on house. got my Nitto ridge grapps installed finally. my MM3 came in the mail and I have opened it and just drooled so far and then been working at the VA Hospital as I am right now on Christmas. Its not busy being the holiday in the ER. plus I gets holiday pay... woo hoo. so you can say that your tax dollars and my tax dollars have went to me at work giving me the opportunity to post on here with my wit and sometimes something helpful. Merry Christmas

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

20190716_071048.jpg

They old brass gatling gun

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

14. Likes Power247 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SwingBeefRacing View Post
    I'm trying to remember the year, but I had a blue convertible with those suicide doors. 61?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast