Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  35
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?

Actually had time to work on the truck. From stock tires to 37s

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS, Power247, Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Got my Race Me Ultra Warp tuned by @Double R Diesel. A huge thanks to Ray.

4. Thanks Yamaha242LS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS, DRD, Polaraco, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Idreama300 View Post
    Got my Race Me Ultra Warp tuned by @Double R Diesel. A huge thanks to Ray.
    Lucky! can't wait to have mine done. truck runs awesome on box tunes more then anythin I want Rays, trans tunes. only way mine locks the tq converter in 3rd is under a decent load and throttle. the video I saw showed that baby locking in 3rd right away.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Actually had time to work on the truck. From stock tires to 37s
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psqajbjvbp.jpg
    that truck is massive.

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Lucky! can't wait to have mine done. truck runs awesome on box tunes more then anythin I want Rays, trans tunes. only way mine locks the tq converter in 3rd is under a decent load and throttle. the video I saw showed that baby locking in 3rd right away.

@Yamaha242LS I thought the box tuning was pretty good as well, but Rays tuning is so much smoother.

9. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Idreama300 View Post
    @Yamaha242LS I thought the box tuning was pretty good as well, but Rays tuning is so much smoother.
    if I could get my edge jwa sold I would be that much closer to getting my tunes from Ray.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Fixed my neighbors pool heater, AGAIN! It's pretty hard to work from inside the pool though. . . Air 96* Pool 90*
    Lounged and floated. Running out of shorts. LOL I did spend a few minutes working on my battery charger. Pictures tomorrow

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Got more Ink

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

14. Likes DanO, Polaraco liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

16. Likes DanO, Polaraco, Power247 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

1.5 BBI's, Exergy 10mm stroker pump, Revmax VB and TC (Because the built tranny I was waiting to get fell through.)

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

18. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast