Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  22

Thread: Ray at Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ray at Double R Diesel

I'm basically reiterating everything I read about Ray at Double R diesel before I ordered from him. My experience was the same as all I've read. I gave him a background of how my truck is used, and what my end goal was and that I was on the fence about getting a full custom tune or just the 185 line pressure from the raceme ultra. He suggested that I go with the MM3 with custom tune, and while I haven't tried just an ultra to compare it to I'm perfectly pleased with what I received.

I was yet another man of a million questions going into it, I had done quite a bit of research on the ultra because I thought it to be the only option, and there's honestly just not that much out about the MM3 with custom tunes yet with it being so new. Ray answered every single question from sunup to sundown. I also expressed interest in having the kit before this weekend so that I'd have the long weekend to get it installed. Once again Ray came through, he worked on it into the night to be able to ship it out the following morning so that it would be assured to get here Saturday. The rest of my kit had already shipped out and was due to arrive Thursday. I did my best to read up on what I was getting, but back to that "not much complete info out yet" part, poor Ray still got email after email from me verifying things and asking questions.

I wound up actually getting my tuner a day early (Friday) so I called my buddy to get set up to knock it out Saturday morning, emailed Ray a couple final questions so I didn't screw anything up, and got everything ready to hopefully go right on. Nothing was missing, everything went in without issue (with some slight googling in the parts neither of us was familiar with) and the truck drives exactly LIKE IT SHOULD.

I give a HUGE thumbs up on Ray's tuning on this truck, and fully recommend anyone considering buying a raceme to go with Ray's MM3 with his tunes on it. The customer service is hands down the greatest you will find, and the product has been every single thing I had hoped it would be. The trans tuning alone is worth every cent even if you don't care about the extra power. I promise you, talk to ray if you're in doubt, you'll never regret you did.

2013 Ram 3500 SRW Longhorn Megacab, 68RFE, Ram-box,Leveled with 315/70R18 Toyo Open Country MT, Front and rear LED bar heavy duty bumpers, Amp research steps, Raceme MM3 custom tuned by Ray at Double R Diesel

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ray at Double R Diesel

Great review!

Thank you for sharing.

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes Noneck, AnOldBiker, DUST1N liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Ray at Double R Diesel

Great to hear. I'm working on getting my RaceMe Ultra Warp tuned by Ray @Double R Diesel

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post