Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Side steps and mud flaps!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Side steps and mud flaps!!

What's guys I know this may be something that has been covered but I looked n didn't find too much. What's everyone running for mud flaps and side steps/nerf bars/ running boards. I have a 2016 Ram 2500 Crew and am looking for some ideas and what everyone else is running. I drive a lot of dirt roads and am worried about my rockers getting all chipped to hell. So any ideas and info would be a great help and pics would be even better. Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Side steps and mud flaps!!

I ditched my factory steps the week that I bought my truck just to de-paw-paw the look some. I traded them straight up for a guy getting rid of some N-fab bed access steps but I didn't like how those looked either. I currently do not have any and with 20x9 0 offset wheels with 35x12.50s, I need something. I'm leaning towards either GoRhino or N-fab cab length steps.

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I looked at those both and thought they were nice also. Also I found a company called ICI they make the Magnum RT steps. They are a more flush fitting square hook step style. They are awesome looking and only like 300$. The only problem is they don't have anything to my 2016 yet.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I would think it would mount the same as the 2013+ unless something has changed

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Take a look at Dales Super Store. Got a lot of stuff there.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have the factory chrome tube steps and Husky mudflaps. I really like the Husky mud flaps. One day I hope to trade out the factory steps for some amp power steps. I love the look of no steps but with a short wife and 2 kids steps are a must.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I have the factory chrome tube steps and Husky mudflaps. I really like the Husky mud flaps. One day I hope to trade out the factory steps for some amp power steps. I love the look of no steps but with a short wife and 2 kids steps are a must.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2212a2d8fc.jpg

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel
    I too have the short wife but with no steps, it just gives me a reason to give her a boost!

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Usually followed with a slap!

12. Likes Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Hahahaha nice!! Yeh again I called around to a couple companies this morning and was told the same thing. That they do not as of yet have anything to fit the 16's, well nothing that I was interested in at least. So guess I'll have to keep shopping. But I do like the husky flaps. They have some nice stuff. Has anyone ever dealt with the fatback mud flaps at all? Seen them on a couple of trucks and they look pretty cool.

14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Being that I have drw I run wheel to wheel cattleman running boards. After throwing tires on today I also have to figure out some new mudflaps.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast