Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Smarty Touch

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Smarty Touch

I've been trying to purchase a smarty touch and they won't ship it to me in California even though we sell smarty tuners.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Smarty Touch

@BrianAtSmarty?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks BrianAtSmarty thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Smarty Touch

It states in the advertisement in their website that it's illegal for use in the state of California. (It states illegal to use in the state, but not saying a thing of owning a unit. Also, it states that suppliers 'can not ship products' to these states). California has 99% of everything illegal and one of the reason I left there.

But it is legal in the surrounding states. And I'd recommend finding a dealer/supplier just over the border in, say, Oregon, Nevada or Arizonia, (whichever is closest to you) and maybe taking a drive to see what they offer. But remember that by law, you should not have it running on your truck, when you do something like smog test. (At least it doesn't show you had it running in your truck, and is easy to remove for that purpose). All businesses have to cover their a$$es when it comes to states/federal laws and such, so you can't blame them.

did I say that ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Smarty Touch

Have a question regarding the Smarty Touch.

I have a grid heater delete.

Currently is throwing a code for it.

Will the smarty touch work with no grid heater?

Should I clear the code before installing it?

New to the tuners.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Fellas!!